Starting a Sat. night Meet in Buford/Gainesville

futureSVT

Established Member
Me and couple of people are getting a meet togeather. We would like to plan meets on sat nights. (usually eat and chill in the parking lot). Me and Sideways_SVT are planning this and trying to get more people togeather SVT and nonSvt. At this point this isnt a club or anything serious. Noone is required to come a certain amount of times before we talk to you lol or any of that other nonsense. Its OPEN to anybody.

We are planning on eating at stevi Bs in gainesville at 730 and hanging out in that area or making a small drive.

We have also debated having the meet in buford. If this is better for alot more people we can change things..

Please let me or Sideways_SVT know if you would like to come or just show up:beer:

so far we have about 6-7 stangs coming.

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
Might consider it, but its a bit of a haul for me im down south of ATL

Yea i understand alot of us are spread out across the state..

would like to come but its a long haul to might have time tho

Wow yea its a long ways for you.. lol untill we can get more people togeather you might want to wait before you start your voyage. lol id hate for you to waste you time..

Id like to hang out with everyone on SVTP but i know alot of people live far way and its just not possible but hopfully we can get more people togeather and make it worth peoples time to travel..
But if anyone wants to make the trip we are more then welcome to have you.. :beer:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Me and couple of people are getting a meet togeather. We would like to plan meets on sat nights. (usually eat and chill in the parking lot). Me and Sideways_SVT are planning this and trying to get more people togeather SVT and nonSvt. At this point this isnt a club or anything serious. Noone is required to come a certain amount of times before we talk to you lol or any of that other nonsense. Its OPEN to anybody.

We are planning on eating at stevi Bs in gainesville at 730 and hanging out in that area or making a small drive.

We have also debated having the meet in buford. If this is better for alot more people we can change things..

Please let me or Sideways_SVT know if you would like to come or just show up:beer:

so far we have about 6-7 stangs coming.

Hey, this is Matt with the blue Mach1, we talked for a while at the Mustangs Unlimited show. I might be able to make this a time or two. I'm near Lawrenceville, so Buford is better for me.

futureSVT

Established Member
hey buddy yea we are changing things up( i know last min).. but we are meeting at TGIF... at 830..

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
hey i am outta cleveland ga (helen) are yall still doin the meet up every sat night? got 3 stangs from my way may make the ride soon if there r a decent turnout?

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Thanks guys. Please just dont do stupid shit like the importatlanta.com Gwinnett County meets. This was at the Riverside PKWY Sonic meetup: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glPJFqSukg"]YouTube - Bojan Katicic[/nomedia] Needless to say they have changed their meetup location quite a few times due to being kicked out.

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
^ haha yea ive been there a few times, i live 1 min away from there.. Those people dont know how to act its dumb.

Yea there will not be anything of that nature at any of our meets.

As of now we will be Meeting Dec 9 At Pizza Pub in buford at 7pm.

Check us out on Facebook: North Atlanta Stangs

Last edited:

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
If it was more like Marietta my cousin and I would be down there every weekend. We might come down though one weekend and check it out.

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
scorcher...ya we rode out there and the parking lot wasnt big enough.....theres that little parkin lot in front it was full and the back lot had absoluetly no light..so we had to move it....thank you for the invite though.

To everyone else who rode out there ..we stayed there til 730 waiting on people and debating whether to move it or not...well we ended up going to the twisted taven in buford .....
We told the bartender , the manager and the Waitress that if anyone came in looking for the mustang thing it had been moved...we had a few guys show up after leaving there...
so my apologies for any inconveinece and frustration this may have caused

However we did have a pretty good turnout

Had a
supercharged 96 cobra vert
a 03 coupe
an 03 vert
01 cobra
03 terminator WHIPPLE
2001 mustang gt
2000 mustang gt
we have another 8 or so cars down in newnan and
another 6 or so up in buford that had to work

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
I can talk to my partner...See if we can get you set up under the pavilion or something next time. Its lighted and covered. There is also the grass lot right there in front of the place where everyone parks when the actual lot gets full. Also woulda thought the lights would have been on in the side lot too. Ill check on that as well.

Last edited:

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
ya we asked ab that..and the guy behind the bar daid no way cause it was the city of buford and they'll write you a ticket on the spot

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Was it a bigger/fatter guy? If so, he is a new manager, not my partner. I'm not too familiar with the actual laws, but ill check with my partner. I don't see why you couldnt park under it, especially since there is a speed bump leading into it. And during bike nights in the summer, bikes park under it, along with band vans who unload equipment and all.

Users who are viewing this thread