Starting A Buisness

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
One of my current coworkers just recently began the process of creating our own business, FML. We're called Echelon Auto Care and are located in Twentynine Palms, ca. I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, just asking for some crossed fingers for us lol. It would also be mega awesome if you guys could like our facebook page to help us out. Echelon Auto Care <----------don't judge the site yet, we're just getting it started and hopefully we can get a legit website up here pretty soon. Thanks!

whtcobra1998

Jet Powered
Established Member
waste of time up there. no one knows how to fix a car right up there. are you guys just backyard mechanics or someone actually have some years at a dealer.

Krwy

Established Member
You have a Sonic Blue '03 right? I recognize the name "Butters" from the Motorgen cruise through Mulholland. I was in your group with the black Mach 1

Goodluck with the business. Is it an online retail? Custom/Fab shop? Installation facility? General auto parts/repair?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
how the hell did you hit 128MPH with 476HP in the 1/4? i know guys with termy only doing 126mph doing 10.94 passes.

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
waste of time up there. no one knows how to fix a car right up there. are you guys just backyard mechanics or someone actually have some years at a dealer.
Here's from the site:

"Echelon Auto Care is a privately owned, enthusiast run, home based automotive detailing service located in Twentynine Palms, Ca. We specialize in exterior and interior detailing as well as paint correction and much more. All packages require a face to face meeting before a proper quote can be given, and all work is done by appointment only. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!"

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
Obviously nobody actually went to the page, lol. Its Echelon Auto Care, not Echelon all inclusive auto maintenance lol. No parts, no fab, no repairs. we do auto paint, detailing, and paint correction. Never claimed to do any repairs, etc. How can you say "no one knows how to fix a car right up there". WHTCOBRA1998, I see you're from cat city, have you had bad experience with the shops up the hill? I try to stear clear of shops no matter the area, I do all my work myself. Why don't you come up to our weekly meets and maybe we can change your mind. We meet at autozone every sunday at 8pm and have cruises usually every month.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
This all reminds me of a poll a few days ago about a correlation between termi owners and immaturity, apparently it's true. I post up a thread asking for support from my fellow SVT owners for a second job I have started which happens to be creating my own buisness from the bottom up, but all that most of you seem to care about is completely unrelated. I'm sorry you think the numbers in my sig are incorrect, I'll see if I can track down my time slip so I can correct this hellworthy sin I have committed. It seriously pains me that this is the way the community responds to its members and their buisness ventures.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
dude, im just giving you sh!t. I'm REALLY REALLY curious about your numbers though. If you want these guys to take you serious though, become a vendor or something. Or, offer some sort of discount for svtp members.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
s far as becoming a vendor, we're not quite at that point yet. We've applied for our buisness license with the city hall but we haven't been issued our buisness number yet. Also, SVTP members are definitely offered a massive discount, but I'm pretty sure that everybody within 40 miles is already scheduled with us lol. We haven't spent much time building up the facebook page because we're currently setting up our actual website, and hopefully in the future moving on to a storefront location. On to the other issue, I can't for the life of me find my timeslip (flame away for that one lol) but I'm 99% sure it's correct. I know for a fact that I ran a 13.01, and I've always (even immediately after the race) thought my speed was 128.5. that is, until you brought it up and I checked similar times and they're all 15-20 mph slower. Maybe it's right, maybe it's wrong. Only way to tell is to drag again, but the closest track to where I'm at now is over 3 hours away, and with the new NHRA rules I have to get a driveshaft loop and all sorts of craziness for running my slicks. Not trying to make excuses, I just can't afford it right now. Idk, do you want me to take it off? I really dont care if it's going to cause problems.

Users who are viewing this thread