stainless works turbo mufflers

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i had these on my shelby for about 20 miles, and they were just too loud for me and i switched to the chambered ones. they dont' come with tips just the mufflers themselves, they sell for 155 from stainless apiece(310 for the pair), i am asking for 275 plus shipping. shoot me a pm if interested or just post up and i will check back.

thanks
brandon

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i thought i had some on my cpu but i guess i don't, they are in my attic right now and the ladder to get up there is blocked by all the junk from my yard i had to store in my garage for the hurricane that is about to hit us for the second time, i can get pics sometime this weekend, but they are virtually unused and are like new. until then here is a link to them on stainless's site.

http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/product_info.php?cPath=24_187_460_468&products_id=559

they absolutely have no drone but were just too loud for me with headers and no cats :(

Last edited:

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
so are these 3 inch? Would i have to have them welded in or do they have hangers and the piece that connects to the over axle pipes?

Users who are viewing this thread