Stainless Works Full Exhaust Review/Video

ATTFighter

Established Member
Hey everyone for those of you who don't check the member's build section I am posting this here as well. My car went to Power By The Hour today to have the Stainless Works 1 7/8 NON CATTED longtube headers / Stainless Works h-pipe catback and jlt CAI installed. Tomorrow it will be dyno tuned by Ken with lund racing.

They did a baseline dyno pull this morning to see what it made Bone Stock.

It made 382 HP and 352 TQ, I am very happy with those numbers... Looks like I have a stout motor. Here is a video of the baseline pull.

http://vid676.photobucket.com/albums/vv129/Mojitox/20150217_090422_zpsewi6rokg.mp4

Here is a picture of the JLT CAI installed.

20150217_160542_zpsjvbwxk02.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of the exhaust. This was just about a 1k rev because the car is not tuned yet. This exhaust sounds amazing this is the first time I have heard this full setup non catted along with an h pipe.

http://vid676.photobucket.com/albums/vv129/Mojitox/Exhaust_zps1hvvyjpa.mp4

I will post up the dyno results tomorrow along with more videos. STAY TUNED.

jjones

Established Member
Stainless works

I can not wait to here your results because I just ordered my stainless works headers and full exhaust. Except I ordered the catted ones. With a CIA and then tune.

Last edited:

5.0_MD

Established Member
How was your experience with the Stainless Works exhaust? I have been thinking about picking up one for my new 15' GT. Any problems you ran into during install?

Dadz500

Established Member
Sounds like a BEAST. IMO, the H Pipe is the way to go on these cars, it removes most if not all the rasp. Enjoy that beautiful music and power!

MustanGT

Can't wait to order mine now, same exact setup! I was tied between this and with headers and the magnaflow catback but you just made up my mind. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread