Stainless works full catback for sale

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Used for about 5k miles. I love the sound but have decided to go a different route. It's in a great shape and the tips are perfect, but I've never been completely happy with the fitment. The muffler hangers closest to the axle have been changed for my specific x pipe so you may need to change those a bit, no big deal if you can weld. Sells for 850 new, asking 700 shipped.

A quick pic of it on the dyno:
647fdf47.gif

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
I've received a few pm's about it clunking under the car... Mine makes no noise hitting the car whatsoever right now as I have it adjusted. As you can see in the pic, the tip fitment in the cutouts is not perfect. With some adjustment though, you can get it really close. Right now I'm only using one exhaust hanger on the drivers side and am still using both on the pass. side.

bump! 650 shipped?

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Did you install yourself, or had a shop do it? I've heard horror stories of installation on these systems. Also, what x-pipe do you have?

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
I installed it myself with a buddy, and I have a magnaflow o/r x pipe. The install did take a few hours but it wasn't that bad. Just have to be creative with a jack, super easy if you have access to a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread