Stainless works anyone??

jkudai13

Established Member
Does anybody have Stainless works headers, off road x pipe, and stainless works catback?? if you do could you please post details of it...is there any drone? hows the sound? raspiness? could you please post a video? i only seem to find catted set up on youtube. I just got that off road set up and im debating on instaling it. Thank you!

byeofcr

Established Member
I have the sw 1 7/8 headers with catted x pipe jpc over axle pipes and gt500 mufflers. I know not the exAct set up your asking but it's not raspy at all deep bellow even with the cats. Do it you'll love the sound there's a video on YouTube of the exact set up you want it sounds wicked.
Hit up beefcake he has a killer deal on sw stuff

jkudai13

Established Member
I have the sw 1 7/8 headers with catted x pipe jpc over axle pipes and gt500 mufflers. I know not the exAct set up your asking but it's not raspy at all deep bellow even with the cats. Do it you'll love the sound there's a video on YouTube of the exact set up you want it sounds wicked.
Hit up beefcake he has a killer deal on sw stuff

Could you post the link for the exact set up im looking for? i wanna hear it...

Boss3oh2

My buddy has the full setup headers to tips, a fellow military guy I worked with at Bragg. He picked up the full setup from a local performance company ran by a bunch of military guys.

Bluefuzz

Established Member
The 5.0 setup sounds sick, but I'd love to run the gt500 h-pipe and quad cat back here. Looks and sounds unbelievable and they re-worked the over axle pipes to improve clearance for adjustable panhard bars. Anybody tried this? I know the gt500 rear valance is required, but would the rest fit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2bPHn_pHrw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted via Topify on Android

Taderzngravy

Established Member
I just have the catback and it sounds great, I cant wait to get an orh. Itll drone from 75+ on the highway, but the crackle and popping sound it makes when you're decelerating is more than worth it.

The rear tips will also stick out on the 13+ cars. I deleted my rear mufflers to I could bring the tips in to be flush with the bumper.

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
SW 1 7/8 LT's, catless x, retro catback

7500 pull
th_P1040827_zps0c3d36aa.jpg

first video with go pro i just got for christmas. cold start
th_GOPR0020_zpsdb73be2f.jpg

ironreaper23

Established Member
I have the full setup with o/r x, I think it is great! It is loud and I always get compliments about how good it sounds. If you are accelerating harder it gets raspy, but I personally like it and it is still rather quiet if you have the windows up. I've had it on for 2 years no issues, awesome quality.

This is the video that made me want to get it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0BqLI_UtsY

Users who are viewing this thread