Stainless Power Headers now available!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Stainless Power Headers now available.

If your looking for a quality 304 Stainless header at a great price. Look no further. We have these in stock in both catted and non catted. We are the first out there to get our hands on them, and again, in stock, ready to ship, no wait!!

Beef 513-478-1965

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/stpohefor20f.html

RSKtakR

Established Member
Any coating on them so they don't rust or discolor or anything? I was looking at another brand that were $40 cheaper but I think they were natural/raw stainless which will rust or discolor over time right?? I also planned on picking up a the LT's and o/r pipe in a couple weeks. Also is there NO H or X pipe as it just says "3" dia offroad lead pipes that mate to the factory connection point" ?

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
Besides the low price for these LT headers, what is the difference between the regular Stainless Works LT headers? I am interested in getting these. Also does all installation hardware and whatnot come with this kit? Thanks

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any coating on them so they don't rust or discolor or anything? I was looking at another brand that were $40 cheaper but I think they were natural/raw stainless which will rust or discolor over time right?? I also planned on picking up a the LT's and o/r pipe in a couple weeks. Also is there NO H or X pipe as it just says "3" dia offroad lead pipes that mate to the factory connection point" ?

the x and h is on the cat backs on the 2015 cars

they are 304 stainless, they don't rust

Besides the low price for these LT headers, what is the difference between the regular Stainless Works LT headers? I am interested in getting these. Also does all installation hardware and whatnot come with this kit? Thanks

as far as "hardware", we recommend reusing the oem hardware,

but yes,

the main difference is they are made overseas vs us, but same pattern and 304 stainless still

RSKtakR

Established Member
I have heard the trying to reuse the factory studs for LT's is kind of bitch and with most kits (I think) new hardware to mount the LT's to the motor is included. So these do NOT include new hardware for this location? What about 02 extensions (if needed) ?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have heard the trying to reuse the factory studs for LT's is kind of bitch and with most kits (I think) new hardware to mount the LT's to the motor is included. So these do NOT include new hardware for this location? What about 02 extensions (if needed) ?

yes, comes with new hardware and extensions.

sw , sp and kooks, we've never not been able to reuse the studs. the arh we usually need to use a few bolts

RSKtakR

Established Member
So to clarify, the "offroad leads" will be the mid piece to connect the header collector to a 3" catback?

I thought they would have a factory sized connection? SO IF a person wanted to mate these to the factory cat back, the lead pipes would fit. ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread