stagered set up please read???

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Hey all, just wanting to see if any of you have heard of this set up...:shrug:
20"rx18"f
19"rx18"f

If so show pics. I've seen them on vets., just wanted to see how they look on our terms. I have a vert (laser red). and might try this with some CCW maybe! I'm not that big on them, espically the price but looks like many people run them. I'm looking at the clasic style with chrome, I currently have 18" black saleens looking to change it up.:dancenana:

thoughts???

Taz

Established Member
ok, but my traction control is turned off. Just wondering, thanks.

Even if your TC is disabled, your ABS is always active. However, the wheel sensors only compare rotational rates, which are based on the overall diameter of the tires, not wheel sizes.

As long as you stick with tires that are close to one another in overall diameter, your ABS will not complain. I believe you're okay up to a 3% rotational differential. Beyond that, the ABS is likely to become an issue.

There are plenty of tire calculators all over the internet to enable you to tire compare diameters on different size wheels. I even have one on my own site. As I said, just keep the overall tire diameters close, and you can mix 19" and 20" (or any other size) wheels without a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread