Stage 2 f1a pro charger kit

opm

Established Member
Yea still for sale I get tons of text or pm about this or pics ..is there anyway I could send current pics to someone here on the forums and they could post it for me...would really appchate it...:) just sold my 11 gt so I need it gone before I stick in in my 70 fastback with a coyote swap :p

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Your iTrader is -1! :eek:

Did you get that issue cleared up with the buyer of the GT500 wiring harness?!?!?!?!?!:shrug:

I'm interested, and have been, in this Procharger setup but a bit leary with $4grand.

opm

Established Member
Yea dude that issue was resolved feel free to contact him anytime look it up,.and please if ur not interested please move along or feel free to call me if want to chat about it...
Chad hope ur enjoying the gt , I'll send u pic now , thanks buddy...

69camaro...

Established Member
image_zps948c78c0.jpg

image_zpsd570b383.gif

image_zpsee4ca0be.jpg

image_zps072a2082.jpg

image_zps2c5c97e2.jpg

69camaro...

Established Member
Pictures are big, sorry if your computer is slow. Anyways, i Bought my 2011 GT from him, regardless of the trader report the transaction was perfect. Car has been flawless. If i had the extra money, i would have bought this from him as well. Goodluck

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
would you trade your F1a headunit and procharger red bypass valve/flange to me for my p1sc headunit, stock stage II procharger bypass valve/flange and some cash?

opm

Established Member
All Pm replied ,thanks ...all Resonal offers will be considers

Users who are viewing this thread