SSSHHHH Cobra Hibernating

03CobraBro

Established Member
Dont worry! The warmth is right around the corner... Spring is less than a month and a half away.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Do you guys do anything special to your vehicles that haven't been run in a while. Maybe the occasional start-up in the garage for 10 minutes? I guess my question is what should you do to a vehicle thats going to sit for a while?

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey is that a Califoria duster next to that 03 in storage? JK dude I enjoyed this thread. My 03 is sleeping as well. Can't wait for spring!

CoBrArUs

Established Member
I believe that dogs name is Sally, Sammy or Sissy...? Which one is it? If someone wants something special for thier car really bad they should be able to complete thier fantasy... Just my 2 cents

CoBrArUs

Established Member
My buick can smoke your cobra its a sleeper... Got a 10.38/130 in a quarter mile! My bum around car is a zx2, which has a body kit on it... Every kids dream! :p

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Do you guys do anything special to your vehicles that haven't been run in a while. Maybe the occasional start-up in the garage for 10 minutes? I guess my question is what should you do to a vehicle thats going to sit for a while?

Yeah about every other weekend... I did that this weekend as a matter of a fact.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by CoBrArUs
My buick can smoke your cobra its a sleeper... Got a 10.38/130 in a quarter mile! My bum around car is a zx2, which has a body kit on it... Every kids dream! :p

My dad has a GN that sleeps pretty much all year around.... Accept the GS nationals.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CoBrArUs
Pics?:shrug:

Worthless without pics!

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Dont worry! The warmth is right around the corner... Spring is less than a month and a half away.

Spring never left, Texas that is.

I was out tooling around topless again today :-D

Nothing like a sunny day to make you want to drop your top :coolman:

Video

Established Member
this waitin' stuff is killin me.....I dont need warm weather....Just NO FREAKIN SNOW!!!! I dont know bout you guys but here on LI, if you get an inch or two, they literraly cover the roads with sand and salt..I mean COVER!!! So then it takes a weak just to somewhat get the roads clear, and even if they do get somewhat clear, there's salt dust on everything....I'm dyin' ova heeaaa

Users who are viewing this thread