Srt 10 truck vs 350z vs my lightning

svtrayo11

Established Member
So I'm pulling out of a gas station and I see a black viper truck that has been around town for a few days now. what I do I speed up and catch him up, as we both pull up to the light we get a red light and a 350 z revving As the light turns green I baby my truck up to like 30-40 mph since I'm on Hankooks.both cars are ahead of me by at least one car, all of that changed once I punched it to the floor I reel both of them in and put at least 5 cars on both of them. I know the guy with the 350z was suprised that two trucks beat him. I'd say double kill for me!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I would normally recommend 350Z drivers stick to racing pick up trucks. Clearly this is bad advise.

.Mark

Established Member
Was it a four or two door SRT-10? Curious because the two doors are a tad quicker, for obvious reasons.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
It was a four door srt 10, I've ran constant 13.5 at the tracks with a shitty 60 foot.

ive owned a 4 door srt10, was the nightrunner edition. Advertised 500 crank HP but with 5600lbs it was a turd. Seriously i expected a lot more out of the dam thing, i raced it a few times and lost to all kinds of shit, even the ricer crowd. Ive owned all kinds of stuff and the srt10 ram was stock the slowest vehicle for me so far. I did ride in a buddy's single cab version and found it to be just slightly less slow. I eventually traded it in for my second lightning which was much faster (at least felt it). I will say though that the truck had one of the best interiors ive had as far as comfort and space, though my past cars have all been camaros/mustangs/corvettes so i guess its not saying too much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread