Spy Shots: '23 Ford Bronco Raptor Spied Nearly Undisguised

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Raptor

This is a virtually undisguised Ford Bronco Raptor in Dearborn, Michigan.

The Bronco Raptor features the infamous FORD grille, which has been seen on Raptors since inception, and also gains some aggressive front fender vents—something not previously seen on a Bronco.

All the expected workings of a Raptor are present and accounted for, including a significantly higher ground clearance, wider wheel arches, and a wider, more aggressive stance and of course the FORD grille.

The prototype rides on a set of BF Goodrich AT All Terrain T/A tires, though we can’t quite make out the size (it appears to be a 17-in. rim). Power is expected to come from the 3.0L twin turbo V6 mated to a seven-speed automatic.

The Bronco Raptor will launch for the ’23 model year, where it is expected to join the F-150 Raptor and Ranger Raptor. Expect an official debut in the first quarter of 2022.

Raptor

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Bigger fenders and 37s? Ford would be killing sales if it was not for China virus. And to think some people cried when Ford announced they are no longer making cars.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
The lack of response in this thread is telling.
Looks as if Ford has waved the carrot in front of the public, one to many times.

Another unattainable ride, for the average Joe.......Even if he had the money.

FJB

Exactly. Even if I could afford it. I’m too “ now “

Not.. “ oh man I want that .. lemme wait 2 years “

Bensin

Established Member
Bigger fenders and 37s? Ford would be killing sales if it was not for China virus. And to think some people cried when Ford announced they are no longer making cars.
Yeah like who want a car ST/RS when they can cruise the pavement in a 75K Bronco Raptor? A year ago november 2020 the average gas price was $2.125 nationally. Today december 2021 the average gas price is $3.293 nationally.

What will be the average gas price january 2023 when the Bronco Raptor hit the asphalt? https://gasprices.aaa.com/

January 2023 will also mark the 5 year anniversary that Ford announced the Bronco will return at the stage of The North American International Auto Show in january 2017.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah like who want a car ST/RS when they can cruise the pavement in a 75K Bronco Raptor? A year ago november 2020 the average gas price was $2.125 nationally. Today december 2021 the average gas price is $3.293 nationally.

What will be the average gas price january 2023 when the Bronco Raptor hit the asphalt? https://gasprices.aaa.com/

January 2023 will also mark the 5 year anniversary that Ford announced the Bronco will return at the stage of The North American International Auto Show in january 2017.

I drive 15,000 miles a year.

My truck gets 11.8 mpgs.

Your numbers would cost me an additional $1,485/year, $123.75/month, $28.78/week.

Someone buying a $75,000 Bronco Raptor isn't going to let fuel prices slow them down.

Bensin

Established Member
Bronco Raptor buyers dont care, but I no longer that hyped on lifted trucks when all I do is pavement. And FJB still have some years left in office.

kaz109

Established Member
I’m very excited for this. Can’t wait to find out the details of the suspension

q6543

Established Member
Fun fact... I had a few 2 door Raptor Broncos come by me... but I know they said it's 4door only.
So I have no idea what the plans for them are... like 6 of them I think.

Now that I think about it maybe they were for the desert racers.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
It Me! I cried when they stopped making cars.

And I'm still big sad because I'd rather buy a Focus or Fiesta than some foreign $h!tmixer. Ford should bring back real cars though: Torino, Crown Vic, etc. I'd love a coyote powered station wagon, that's infinitely cooler than a crossover.

Bronco Raptor looks like a party on wheels. I wonder what the wheel travel is?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Ford should bring back real cars though: Torino, Crown Vic, etc. I'd love a coyote powered station wagon, that's infinitely cooler than a crossover.
Why on earth would Ford invest money in segments of vehicles that have shrinking market share? The Crown Vic was an obsolete turd

The Bronco Raptor looks awesome. Too bad it won't be a 2 door.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Why on earth would Ford invest money in segments of vehicles that have shrinking market share? The Crown Vic was an obsolete turd

The Bronco Raptor looks awesome. Too bad it won't be a 2 door.
Yes the Crown Vic was obsolete.

Redesign it. Sedan and wagon. AWD ecoboost, RWD coyote. Make it look cool.

Now we have a Crown Vic that people want to buy. If you think I meant continue the Panther platform indefinitely, that wasn't what i was saying.

Yes cars are a shrinking segment, because no one makes cool cars anymore with a handful of exceptions.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Yes the Crown Vic was obsolete.

Redesign it. Sedan and wagon. AWD ecoboost, RWD coyote. Make it look cool.

Now we have a Crown Vic that people want to buy. If you think I meant continue the Panther platform indefinitely, that wasn't what i was saying.

Yes cars are a shrinking segment, because no one makes cool cars anymore with a handful of exceptions.

They sort of did that with the Taurus SHO and it flopped hard.

kaz109

Established Member
So not one manufacturer is making money off cars? Why are they still building and selling them then?
Not the kind of cars he is wants to be brought back into production

Users who are viewing this thread