Spy Shots: '23 F-150 Raptor R Caught Production Ready

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Raptor

This is the production version of the F-150 Raptor R before its upcoming debut.

Ford just debuted the third-generation Raptor back in February 2021, but only showed the tamer version with the 3.5L EcoBoost. The Raptor R should have a unique grille (the addition of an R), beefier trailing arms, exclusive rims, and as everyone knows by now, it’ll have the heart and soul of the GT500—the Predator 5.2L supercharged V8.

According to sources, the R will pump out around 725hp to 750hp, leaning more toward 750hp, especially since the GT500 puts out 760hp. One source said “Honestly, we had to counter RAM once we knew they installed the HellCat in the TRX.” The team is allegedly looking to beat the RAM TRX in every facet of the Raptor R.

The ’23 F-150 Raptor R will be assembled at Ford’s Dearborn Truck Plant and will be available to order by this fall.

Raptor

badjuicedgt

Established Member
is that to buy the whole dealership or just the raptor r. At that price you can go get a franchise and then be able to get whatever you want.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
is that to buy the whole dealership or just the raptor r. At that price you can go get a franchise and then be able to get whatever you want.

LOL

You couldn't touch a Ford franchise for $250k.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Wow! No ADM. Straight MSRP. Do you have that in writing?
No need for in writing. I sold him a 390 GT mustang fastback for his daughter back in the 80’s. Only dealer in town i trust. I have sent them more customers than i can count. Last year bird dog fees enough got a 1099.
They have 6 R allotments i was #1 but am now #3. Didn’t want mine too early. Ford called in #1 & #2. My number up next.
Hoping my order May to July 2023. I retire In July. In process of selling current vehicles to pay for R.

100% confidence no games on pricing.
Small doc fee, tax and plates.

ziggity

Established Member
Just watched TFL review on it and it looks badass, congrats to anyone lucky enough to be able to get one.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but where is the engine produced, since Romeo niche is closed? Windsor, Dearborn? Doesn't appear to have a builder nameplate either.

Bad Company

Established Member
Raptor R for sale by a dealer that wants a $50K ADM for one he has in transit. I personally think dealerships that participate in these antics shouldn't be given allocations. Sheehy has numerous Ford dealerships in MD and VA, unfortunately Ford will give him multiple allocations while small town dealerships can't get cars to fill the lots for the average Joe to purchase. Where I live now in a rural area, the local Ford dealer has almost no inventory of new cars or trucks on the lot

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Raptor R for sale by a dealer that wants a $50K ADM for one he has in transit. I personally think dealerships that participate in these antics shouldn't be given allocations. Sheehy has numerous Ford dealerships in MD and VA, unfortunately Ford will give him multiple allocations while small town dealerships can't get cars to fill the lots for the average Joe to purchase. Where I live now in a rural area, the local Ford dealer has almost no inventory of new cars or trucks on the lot

I agree.

Bad Company

Established Member
They do exist on the road........saw this this morning on westbound I66 outside of Vienna VA. He wouldn't slow down enough for me to get a good picture. I was doing 80-90mph in traffic trying to get these. Truck had a manufacturer license plate on it. I think the fact I was in a Raptor he wanted me to know he was superior. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_E2916[1].JPG
    IMG_E2916[1].JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2915[1].JPG
    IMG_2915[1].JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread