SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
i-GMmjqHf.jpg

i-78gr54D.jpg

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
How do we know that's really the actual production version with the truck release date being so far out? Seems like there's lots of time left for revisions still...

ThomasL

Established Member
That front just doesn't do it for me like the first gen. I dunno. Obviously the final product will be much better overall but I'm just not sold on that look yet. Time will tell though.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How do we know that's really the actual production version with the truck release date being so far out? Seems like there's lots of time left for revisions still...

It's close.

That front just doesn't do it for me like the first gen. I dunno. Obviously the final product will be much better overall but I'm just not sold on that look yet. Time will tell though.

I actually like this new version better.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
It's close.

Just out of curiosity, do you know something the rest of us don't know? From everything Ford has put out, they won't be available until fall of 2016. Realistically, the trucks are still a year out, and that is quite a bit away. I understand that a year to an automaker is a blink of an eye because of all the testing they have to do, but with all of the spy shots that are coming out that show the truck in various stages of pre-production, it seems like some tweaks could be made.

Dusten

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, do you know something the rest of us don't know? From everything Ford has put out, they won't be available until fall of 2016. Realistically, the trucks are still a year out, and that is quite a bit away. I understand that a year to an automaker is a blink of an eye because of all the testing they have to do, but with all of the spy shots that are coming out that show the truck in various stages of pre-production, it seems like some tweaks could be made.
Because Travis has an inside track

ThomasL

Established Member
Most Raptor owners who actually offroad prefer the side exhaust.

I just don't like the side exhaust they chose is all. The dual tips on one side is lame. My OCD needs the truck more balanced i think. Side exhaust on both sides would be fine

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
For a stock exhaust it sounds great and at least like an 8 cylinder lol. I'm glad no cheesy ram duals. Lightning style side exit even better

Users who are viewing this thread