Spy Shots—RAM Rebel TR Mule

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA

i-W7gd66z-X4.jpg

You’ve seen the first shots of a TRX mule testing alongside a Challenger HellCat Widebody. These are the first shots of a RAM Rebel TR mule.

It has been confirmed that this TR mule was packing a naturally aspirated V8, most likely the rumored 7.0 V8 “Banshee” (a bored-out 6.4 Hemi), as it failed to emit the HellCat whine heard in the earlier TRX mule.

This mule was caught using a donor Limited body (while the TRX mule used a Big Horn body), aftermarket fuel rims and some sort of frame rail support/bracket that extends all the way to the rear doors, suggesting the RAM needs some extra support to handle the increased power.

RAM debuted the Rebel TRX Concept at the State Fair of Texas back in 2016. According to 5thgenrams, the TR will get at least 520 hp and more than 525 lb.-ft. of torque from the 7.0 V8.

Expect an official debut sometime in 2020.

i-FWF5Zpc-X4.jpg

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Needs larger tailpipes

the 19's and up come with 5" tips. Not sure why they put 2.5" tips back there. lol

Can't see it in the pics here, but another picture shows the rear wheels with an 8-lug setup.

Looking towards the 7.0 over the 6.2.

520+ will be more than perfect on the dirt. Have driven the trackhawk/HC charger, and I feel it'll be a lot easier eating a tree on a trail with 707 hp lol.

tr concept.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread