Spy Shots—Porsche’s 820hp Über-Panamera

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

i-9Qrtck6-X4.jpg

Shooters in Germany caught up to Porsche’s swansong for the current-generation Panamera, which will be discontinued in 2022. It is an extremely powerful variant of the four-door GT, and a name has yet to be given. After quite a long period of research with different grades of power, it is now clear the Über-Panamera will get 820 hp out of a tuned version of the existing engine. Porsche engineers wouldn’t talk about which powerplant might form the base; they just confirmed the output of 820 hp.

Expect the Porsche Panamera “820 hp” to arrive in limited numbers in early 2020.

i-Ns3XQZs-X4.jpg

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I've always and continue to hate that car. It's plain ****ing ugly and the dimensions are terrible I don't care if it's fast enough to turn back time and has an AC vent pointed toward my crotch coddling my twig and berries when I'm driving. **** that car.

So tell us how you really feel.

Jk, I’ve never been a fan either, but the ‘older’ I get, the more I like a versatile, fast 4 door car.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome! What's up with those dumpy tips?

The track usually has a decibel meter on one side to record each car as it passes. If you go over the decibel limit they will either a. warn you and tell you to add mufflers or b. throw you off the track. Manufacturers and race teams have been using turn downs or turn outs(to the left or right) to direct the exhaust noise in the opposite direction of the decibel meter. Usually at tracks near populated areas with ordinances restricting the noise generated by the track.

94slowbra1

Established Member
I guess I'm in the minority here but that car is sexy as F and I'd drive it everyday if I could afford it and the roads allowed. I get why it doesn't appeal to most but for some reason I'm a fan, maybe because I know what's lurking underneath?
If anyone wants to donate one I'm your guy!

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I actually passed one yesterday while driving, not THAT one, but a panomera first one I’ve seen in the wild.

Ya know in person it’s better then most hatch coupe back kinda things.

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

Last edited:

ENV²

Established Member
They need to do that wagon that way and drop the mic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
I've always and continue to hate that car. It's plain ****ing ugly and the dimensions are terrible I don't care if it's fast enough to turn back time and has an AC vent pointed toward my crotch coddling my twig and berries when I'm driving. **** that car.

This test variant looks pretty bad. But I've seen some in the wild that look pretty sweet.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I prefer the Euro spec Sport Turismo model over.....
2880px-Porsche_Panamera_Sport_Turismo_-_lewy_ty%C5%82_%28MSP17%29.jpg

.....the regular sedan. The rear end is horrible. IMO.
2880px-Porsche_Panamera_970%2C_facelift%2C_rear_view.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Like everyone else said, not the best looking car.... but 820hp? Wow! Won’t be long 500hp will be a joke.... well I guess it kinda already is in some circles...
Great time to be a car guy!

Users who are viewing this thread