Spy Shots—Genesis G70 Shooting Brake Breaks Cover in Germany

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

i-ndztwcf-x2.jpg

Here’s a first look at the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake. The prototype was snapped undergoing testing in Germany. While heavily camo’d, it's obvious that we’re looking at the G70 wagon, which is expected to sport the Shooting Brake moniker.

The more utilitarian body style of the Genesis G70 will launch with the facelift of the current model. It features the split horizontal headlights and taillights similar to the larger G80 sedan and GV80 SUV. We’ve already seen the same lighting on the facelifted Genesis G70 prototypes, so these photos make it clear that the G70 Shooting Brake will wear them as well. To justify the Shooting Brake description, the G70 wagon appears to favor sporty styling over practicality.

The sloping roofline and C-pillar treatment are testament to that, though for now it remains a mystery what’s behind that black cloth covering the area between the C-pillars and the tailgate. That’s because of the rather curious location for the shark fin antenna.

Expect an official debut in 2021.

i-swnklvt-x2.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Most likely will be shopping for a dad-mobile in a year or two, will definitely add this to the list. I am such a whore for wagons.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Is this coming to the US? Just in time to trade in my TourX, which I actually really like.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting. VERY interesting!

Sid, I haven't seen the facelifted G70 prototypes. I'm going to have to do some Googling.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@sanders794, you obviously know nothing about the Genesis line. That's a pretty lame statement. Years past, I'd somewhat agree. Today, it's about as far from the truth as it can be.

sanders7947

"Cobra bob", excuse me. Drop the cobra, off your DUMB ass name, you dont deserve the moniker, bullshit. Its a ****ing hundai, PIECE OF SHIT! Korean junk, is korean junk, no matter what you call it. genesis, hundai, who gives a shit. keep that junk, out of the united states, try supporting, oh maybe, an AMERICAN company. You are a JOKE

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
"Cobra bob", excuse me. Drop the cobra, off your DUMB ass name, you dont deserve the moniker, bullshit. Its a ****ing hundai, PIECE OF SHIT! Korean junk, is korean junk, no matter what you call it. genesis, hundai, who gives a shit. keep that junk, out of the united states, try supporting, oh maybe, an AMERICAN company. You are a JOKE

Noob, do you think you’re in prison or something?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the Genesis line is pretty cool. I like the G70 Sport awd car. (Like @CobraBob)
I like the GV80 SUV that they have coming out as well.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

giphy.gif

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

Just who in the hell are you to talk to Cobra Bob that way??? You’re new here obviously and need to figure out real damn quick that shit wont fly. Keep it up and reality will dick slap you really damn quick

Users who are viewing this thread