Spy Shots—Ferrari Portofino Caught With New Face

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

i-dttpx6d-x2.jpg

A prototype for the facelifted Ferrari Portofino has been spied undergoing tests in Germany. The model saw the day of light in 2017, so 2021 could be just the right time for a makeover before a new Portofino arrives around 2025.

While the rear of the car caught on camera appears to be left unchanged so far, the front is definitely different from the latest model. It comes with a new bumper, new grille and new “bandit” headlights, the latter resembling those of the Ferrari Roma.

Under the hood will be the new 620-hp V8 turbo engine equipped with a new Euro 6.2d temp approval, thanks the introduction of the particulate filter and many other details already seen in the Roma. The new fully digital interior and the new dual clutch gearbox (transaxle) with eight gears instead of the previous seven should also be part of the game.

i-q35fqcn-x2.jpg

ajaf1656

Established Member
It looks like the new Toyota Supra has really let itself go during quarantine.

72SBC

Established Member
Pretty bland. I can’t imagine paying the amount of money people pay for it but, I also have no interest in any Ferrari besides a F40.

Last edited:

99BOSS

Established Member
I hope they dont mess it up. The current Portofino is one of the best looking cars they've made in a long time and the grill was the best part. Still, Id rather have a 488

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I thought they did a particularly nice job with the new Roma. And the 812 GTS for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread