Springfield MO area anyone?

screwdriverpimp

Established Member
Just wondering if there are any Cobra owners in or around the Springfield MO area. If so do you any of you ever go out friday or saturday nite and cruise?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
I am down there every so often. My girlfriend goes to SMS and she has an 03 cobra there. There are a few guys on here that live down there.

Check out stlmustangs. Its a local site.

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Yea, its mineral grey. Sadly, its been getting a little banged up in the parking lot. People need to be more careful down there!

Im hoping to be at SMS next weekend. I wont have my cobra, but ill pimp hers. What do you drive? What year are you?

screwdriverpimp

Established Member
Hell, I drive a Heep (Jeep) Wrangler. It gets the job done for now, until I can afford something different, hopefully a Cobra in the near future. I'm a freshman here by the way.
Not only are people down here careless, but we have a bit of a security prob too. I know of 5 people personally that have had their cars broken into, and one of my roomates got his car stolen. But not much more has seemed to happen.
By the way, you guys going to be out Friday or Saturday nite? We usually cruise w/ a decent group.

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Where did you go to high school? My girl is a freshman and so am i. Thats shitty security blows that much. No one better screw with her cobra.
Hope to be out there by friday night and stay til sunday morning. Its quite a drive from here in Boulder. Im not 100% sure i can go, but i really want to. Its a good chance we will be heading out there though.

I know of one other 03 cobra from this board that lives down there, and then 03Steve used to be in springfield a lot, but im not sure about nowadays. I know a real cool guy in Joplin, he might chime in. (Venom279)

screwdriverpimp

Established Member
I went to High School in Chicago, not from round these here parts. But I plan on staying for quite a while. I think I've seen 03Steve post on mwsns.com I hang out over there alot, a good regional site.

venom279

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Yeah, I am still around Joplin..... sportin' a bone stock sonic blue 03 cobra!!:xpl: Man it sucks not having the KB on right now, I feel so helpless!! :rolling:

I go to Springfield occasionally, sometimes just to eat at Mexican Villa!!:rockon:

:beer:

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
SMS grad here

Just so you know, my old car ('92 RS) was broken into in the PARKING GARAGE!!!...that was my freshman yr. back in '99... I didn't have an alarm at the time, was poor as hell living in Wells when it was the ghetto, so I parked right in front of a camera...SMS didn't do a thing...had the whole thing on tape and everything

Another buddy had a brand new GT and was parked behind Hammons and he got a keg through his back window-turns out it was the Lambda Gays (obviously not a frat guy here)-they got busted hard core

Users who are viewing this thread