Spring isos are out! lots of pics

carnut726

Established Member
I just got my car back 2day. I got my basani catted x on, a fidanza aluminum flywheel and a fidanza clutch and my spring isos pulled out. I already had my lowering springs, eibach pro kit. this makes them WWWay better looking espwcially with the 1.5 hubcentric wheelspacers. I greased the hell out of the spring perchs so i hope it isnt to noisey. what do you think? (not about the dirt or the black rubber on the rear valence, i still have yet to detail it until after the works been done)
BEFORE
camerapix014.jpg

camerapix016.jpg

camerapix018.jpg

camerapix020.jpg

AFTER:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::banana::banana:
WITH A 100% FULL GAS TANK
camerapix029.jpg

camerapix028.jpg

camerapix023.jpg

camerapix022.jpg

Last edited:

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Pure SEX!!!! Your car looks great with those Spacers, are they really 1.5" i though you had ran 1.25".
Man i gotta definately get me some!!! Nice car brotha!:rockon: Thats the saleen 3 pcs. wing, right?

Last edited:

omj

Established Member
Do you want to sell the old isos for the rear? I want to give my car that raked look and I thought putting an iso or two in the back might be the perfect idea. My car is already lowered and is level and I'd like to raise the rear about 1/4" or 1/2"

carnut726

Established Member
Pure SEX!!!! Your car looks great with those Spacers, are they really 1.5" i though you had ran 1.25".
Man i gotta definately get me some!!! Nice car brotha!:rockon: Thats the saleen 3 pcs. wing, right?

No the 3 piece goes down the side of the car i like the one piece better

cobraracer46

Banned
I isos pulled out. I already had my lowering springs, eibach pro kit. this makes them WWWay better looking espwcially with the 1.5 hubcentric wheelspacers. I greased the hell out of the spring perchs so i hope it isnt to noisey. what do you think?

I would never run my car with out isolators as the thought of metal rubbing against metal and the noise that goes along with would be a more than a little unpleasant. I have the Eibach prokit on my car along with the stock isolators and I think it looks just right.

yeller1

Established Member
I would never run my car with out isolators as the thought of metal rubbing against metal and the noise that goes along with would be a more than a little unpleasant. I have the Eibach prokit on my car along with the stock isolators and I think it looks just right.
I have to agree. The iso's are there for a reason. I guess I want any noises
from my car to be the exhaust, not springs. Just my opinion.:banana:

Chuckler3

Zombie Survivalist
Established Member

i too am curious about the actual size of your wheel spacers

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I have to agree. The iso's are there for a reason. I guess I want any noises
from my car to be the exhaust, not springs. Just my opinion.:banana:
anyone who says you get noise without using isolators has absolutely no clue what they're talking about and has obviously never tried it for themselves(or they did try it and did something wrong).

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
i dont have isolators in the rear and have never heard anything. Solid axle car though

carnut726

Established Member
wheel spacers are 1.5 inch hubcentrics.....

No noises at all from no isos, and the added little bit of drop is exactly what i was looking for.

Last edited:

carnut726

Established Member
yours does the same thing mine does! i lowered mine and now it looks like the front tires are too far back in the wheel wells, i thought it was just mine...

where in NJ are you located?

nah all that i ve seen do that so its not just you. I am in south jersey in cumberland county.

yeller1

Established Member
anyone who says you get noise without using isolators has absolutely no clue what they're talking about and has obviously never tried it for themselves(or they did try it and did something wrong).
I never said they would definately cause noise. Removal could cause noise. I don't want to find out. Also, Why are they named isolators? What are they isolating? water, fuel, what...? Noise would be my quess. I'm no expert, but it's just way to logical...good day...:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread