Spring Detail Clinic at Adam's HQ on 4 Apr

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
The Colorado Shelby Club is, again, partnering with Adam and his team to organize a Spring Detail Clinic at Adam's HQ (8225 North Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80221-4810) on Saturday, 4 Apr, at 10AM, immediately following Lafayette Cars & Coffee.

ALL years, makes, and models are welcome!

There is no cost. Unless you decide to buy something, attendance is FREE!

Clinics usually last a couple of hours, but everyone is welcome to come when they can and free to leave when they must.

Just show up, socialize, and learn.

PLEASE RSVP NLT 28 MAR SO ADAM'S CAN STAFF APPROPRIATELY.

IMG_0044.jpg

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Bumping as reminder of upcoming Detail Clinic - Please RSVP if you plan to attend, so Adam's can staff appropriately.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope that this venue materializes, what with the corona virus large venue cancellations happening around the country. If I was closer, that is one venue I'd want to go to. I use some of the Adam's products and like them.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I hope that this venue materializes, what with the corona virus large venue cancellations happening around the country. If I was closer, that is one venue I'd want to go to. I use some of the Adam's products and like them.
We'll see how things progress, but a good bit of these Clinics is usually held outdoors and the indoors portion is in a large warehouse bay suitable for detailing and photo shoots. Appropriate "social distance" is easily maintained in both venues.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm communicating with Adam about the Clinic which, as of now, remains on the schedule. (Keep in mind, much of such Clinics is usually held outdoors and the indoors portion is in a large warehouse bay suitable for detailing and photo shoots. Appropriate "social distance" is easily maintained in both venues.) Will post updates as they become available...

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
In light of today's announcement from Gov Polis, banning "public gatherings of more than 10 people... for 30 days," Adam decided to cancel the Clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread