Spotted Thread..

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Silver 03 on Winn Street, Burlington.... 7:00am or so this morning.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I've seen a black terminator in the bloomfield and west hartford area twice now. Stock chrome rims and tinted windows... looked lowered too! :burnout:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
3 sightings today......

1) AB Mach 1 with NH tags at about 11:30 traveling South on 495 around exit 43/44

2) AB Mach 1 with NH tags at about 4:30 traveling North on 495 around exit 47 (I think it was the same one only this time it had a female driver and the first time I believe it was a guy. I was on the other side of the highway in the gf's camry both times)

3) Mystichrome 04 Cobra Vert in Hudson on Rt 70 at about 6:30.....I know you post here because we've talked before

bigmoose

Established Member
3) Mystichrome 04 Cobra Vert in Hudson on Rt 70 at about 6:30.....I know you post here because we've talked before

Sounds like someone i know!;-)

where abouts is rt 70? i know where i went yesterday, but never heard of a rt 70 around here.

i'd be down for meetin up some evening and check out each others cars, let me know.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Sounds like someone i know!;-)

where abouts is rt 70? i know where i went yesterday, but never heard of a rt 70 around here.

i'd be down for meetin up some evening and check out each others cars, let me know.

LOL i'm dumb, I meant Rt 62 (got confused with a road near where I live).....we we're pulling out of exxon as you wen't by heading towards the center of town

definately love to meet up sometime, i'm going to mustang week in MB with a few others from our local club so it wont be for a week or two but definately when we get back :beer:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
saw a red cobra with black top, its either a 99 or 01, looks really good, saw you on 290 a few times in the morning

that was probably craig....

also did you have a run in with a black fox body in worcester recently? theres some guy on our forums saying he raced and beat a black "GT" that had a /03/04 cobra engine......just wondering if he got confused with your mach or something

Users who are viewing this thread