Spotted Thread..

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
first off nice idea...i see tons of cars but never want to post up. Good call

First spot: 99 or 01 Cobra...black in Lowell cruising down Lawerence street, I have seen this car a bunch of times..it sounds awesome

second: 6/6: sonic blue 03 cobra on Rt3 north...you had like a t-shirt or something stuck to your front bumper!!!

HAAA!! That was me. It was a supermarket platic bag. I didn't even notice it there until the next morning, but it was stuck on there good. I'm around the Bedford/Burlington area a lot. SB 03 Cobra on 95R wheels..

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hahahah that's too funny:lol:...i was beeping and waiving but i was in my patriot so you woulda thought I was a lunatic anyways.

anyways, hope to see you around sometime at a local show, car looked nice!!

btw, is there a website or something for SVTOA new england? I'd like to check out whose local , i'd also be interesting in joining up.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
We have a local site, but it is really ghetto.. www.svtoa.org

We just use the local site to promote our autocross series at Devens, and keep track of member profiles, and permanent car numbers for the series. The national site is www.svtoa.com You can acquire membership there. With a paid membership, you get a discounted rate when registering for one of our autocrosses.. We also include lunch.. It's a pretty good deal. The local club is a non profit, and all the proceeds from events go right back into the local club for upkeep of equipment, and to keep the relative costs as low as possible etc..

You probably won't see me at any car shows.... I'm an open track and autocross dog.

Parrella35

Established Member
Played with a Black Termi Vert yesterday on Route 6 Seekonk, plate was SVT 3. Went from Dez Racing past Adrenaline cycle. Jus wondering if the guy is on here or not, car sounded sick and def. walked me.

88_Stanga

Established Member
Came up on a black 03/04 vert on the DW Highway in nashua the other night, was going to say hi but i proceeded to get pulled over.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I saw a silver 10th vert at the rockin rib fest at the budweiser brewery on saturday. I also saw a yellow new edge GT off 101 in the grass an exit before NED on saturday as well. There was a silver lancer in the breakdown lane with a firetruck and an ambulance on the way...

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Hey Dave, did you have the R at the Shell in Leominster right across from Chopsticks last saturday morning? I was in the Bullitt jumping on Rt 2 to head to the dyno and I just caught a glimpse of it...

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Hey Dave, did you have the R at the Shell in Leominster right across from Chopsticks last saturday morning? I was in the Bullitt jumping on Rt 2 to head to the dyno and I just caught a glimpse of it...

Yep, I didn't know if you saw me wave...

I went to the Ferrari dealership open house on Rt. 1 Foxboro. They had a little car show and I brought my "prancing horse" :rockon:

Last edited:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Yep, I didn't know if you saw me wave...

I went to the Ferrari dealership open house on Rt. 1 Foxboro. They had a little car show and I brought my "prancing horse" :rockon:

Didn't see the wave, but I caught a glimpse of the R when I took the on ramp......how was that show btw?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Passed by another Electric Green Cobra on my way in this morning on RT34 in Orange. Was nice seeing another one.

27x10.5

Established Member
Sonic Blue 03 Cobra hardtop in Brockton?

Rio Red on 24 North like 2 weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread