Spotted Thread..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Orange Lamborghini this morning, about 9:30 or so on Rte.95 southbound.
Hauling the mail. Seriously. There were other cars as well, but I was getting off my exit and only saw the Lambo.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Black 03/04 Cobra vert at about 6:40 on rte3 north in Tyngsboro. I was in the Shamu Harley F150 going by, you waved. No idea who the dink in the S550 base vert was behind me but he was driving like a tool before I saw you. Car looked awesome. PS… this sounds like a missed connection ad on Craigslist

dwest731

Established Member
Saw this guys at the Napa store in Vass NC, didn’t get to talk to the owner but I will soon. Lol
D371BBB2-C5CA-4944-AC62-AE64B394D914.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Black 03/04 Cobra vert at about 6:40 on rte3 north in Tyngsboro. I was in the Shamu Harley F150 going by, you waved. No idea who the dink in the S550 base vert was behind me but he was driving like a tool before I saw you. Car looked awesome. PS… this sounds like a missed connection ad on Craigslist
LOL!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Spotted that same black 03/04 I mentioned above again last week in the morning. Was in Nashua this time. 99/01 true blue cobra convertible leaving his house in Dunstable lol. Spotted Torchredsvt in the Chelmsford parade with a 99 cobra behind him haha

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Spotted a clean Laser Red 99/01 Cobra vert with tan top on 93 South today. Looked like it was on black Rovos maybe?
He/she actually ended up getting off the my exit (Dascomb Rd./Tewksbury).
Was it a member here?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I saw that Vert black Cobra again in Nashua. Once this morning going the opposite way, made eye contact this time. Then heading home I saw him but I couldn’t catch up to him before he made the light. At least I was in the Harley truck this time

Users who are viewing this thread