sporty dodge does not win

JBLsilver01

Established Member
Sitting at a local 'car show/street meet' sat. night......a guy in a dodge ram - blue/white stripes pulls up and says "is that your lightning?" "yeah" "I think we should run..." "where" ~

And from that point he got out and we talked a long time and hugh out, showing off each other's engine compartments & stereos....etc......he was a really freindly guy. He had a K&N filter kit and a throttle body..maybe an exhaust i dont know...

After all that we decide to go play on the no-traffic feeder road over yonder. We go about 4 times....each time I pull steadily away from him (no suprize to him or me...) and have about 7 cars on him by 80. After one time he pulls up and says "man I can hear that blower wine even when your way up there! and that exhaust sounds sweet & its really load cuz its shooting right at me on this side - i've gotta get a supercharger"

There was this other ram there with green flames that sounds real good....but he said he was running low 14's.....

I gotta say though he did have a fast Ram! I wonder how he would do w/ a blower?

Thats my little boring story
Jacob

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BORING STORY AT THE ROAD KILL DRIVE-THRU!!!

Whew, I had to get that off my chest. You all don't know how frustrating it is to be a moderator of a section where you KNOW activity is going on (read, kills) and NOBODY posts them...

I'd be posting my own, but I haven't been able to get anybody to play. :ud:

GM-:bash: -Me :D

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Another dodge.......

At the 1/4 track last Fri........4 or 5 dodge dakota r/ts showed up(a 'convoy'?). I pulled up(staging lanes) next to a silver, late model r/t that wasn't already paired up with one of his buddies. Looked at their engs--fipks, k&ns, big(4 or 5") exhaust pipes, and carbon fiber dash trim(LOL). They seemed to want to hang togeather--didn't strike up any conversations?

I'm back in my L now and I notice his g/f or wife walks up and says to him, "you're going to get spanked!". I don't think it was some 'sex' thing they had going on? Didn't hear his reply?

Oh yeah, he did.....my [email protected] to his [email protected];):D

Dan

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i haven't gotten to KILL anything yet, but to keep your section interesting Jimbo, I will list ANY kills I have once my break-in period is over.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by quick01snake
i haven't gotten to KILL anything yet, but to keep your section interesting Jimbo, I will list ANY kills I have once my break-in period is over.

Thanks, Ham!

P.S. You could probably kill 90% of all the cars out there without going above 4,000RPM (without violating the "break-in" rules) :D:D:D

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra

Thanks, Ham!

P.S. You could probably kill 90% of all the cars out there without going above 4,000RPM (without violating the "break-in" rules) :D:D:D

Hey, I resemble that remark. :D

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
hey jimbo,
i did have an LT1 Camaro tempt me yesterday, didn't get to actually run him, but i think i could've taken him. I don't know what it is but i SWEAR this car feels 20 or 30 HP better than the 99 ever did, even though they SUPPOSEDLY had the same power levels and torque band. And there's a lot more low end torque in the 01 also. A LOT more. It feels ALMOST as fast as the 99 did with 4.10's.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by JBLsilver01
Sitting at a local 'car show/street meet' sat. night......a guy in a dodge ram - blue/white stripes pulls up and says "is that your lightning?" "yeah" "I think we should run..." "where" ~

And from that point he got out and we talked a long time and hugh out, showing off each other's engine compartments & stereos....etc......he was a really freindly guy. He had a K&N filter kit and a throttle body..maybe an exhaust i dont know...

After all that we decide to go play on the no-traffic feeder road over yonder. We go about 4 times....each time I pull steadily away from him (no suprize to him or me...) and have about 7 cars on him by 80. After one time he pulls up and says "man I can hear that blower wine even when your way up there! and that exhaust sounds sweet & its really load cuz its shooting right at me on this side - i've gotta get a supercharger"

There was this other ram there with green flames that sounds real good....but he said he was running low 14's.....

I gotta say though he did have a fast Ram! I wonder how he would do w/ a blower?

Thats my little boring story
Jacob

GUess he was driving a wanna be INDY RAM pace truck :D

Users who are viewing this thread