Spintech side exit exhaust anyone ?

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
Has anyone heard the Spintech mufflers?they have a side exit cat-back system that iam curious about. :read: BS94.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've heard of them. Actually I've seen their ads in MM&FF a few times. I don't know of anyone that is using their systems. Therefore I can't give any information on fit, finish, or price. Sorry, wish I could be of more help here. :(

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
Spintech

Yeah i know man, I see there ads too and they have a catback system that exits before the rear wheel that i like. Its the ol roadpipe thing- i like that . once upon a time i hada Camaro with Corvette side exhaust on it , and thats definately a cool exhaust note:rolling:
there is sum side exhaust outthere for our Toys however they are all inefficient, especially the FMS it actually turns around and comes back to exit out its tip which kills the effecientcy:bash: aw well thanx for the reply though maybe we can generate sum responce to a side exit.

I e-mailed Spintech for sum info and the reply was "Well its kinda quiet with yur windows up, but with them down it will tear yur face off! very aggresive in his words," I really dont want it too loud or i would have elected to use an offroad x and torn my own face off!:lol1: BS94.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Actually the Steeda side exhaust kit claims to make more HP than a Flowmaster catback. This is supported by dynos on their site. Might be worth looking into, only prob is that the thing is like $650.00 :dw:

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
Spintech

Yup , i looked into that one too, I have already started my exhaust project with the Mac stuff, I just need to finish it off with a cat-back system. I am still runnin the Factory Snake mufflers out the back rite now until i make up my mind on which way to finish it off.I definately want Stainless Steel comin out wether its out the side or in the back. BS94.:)

Users who are viewing this thread