SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME - Official Teaser Trailer

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a comic book buff, but it just seems "strange" for a character like Dr. Strange to be incorporated into a Spiderman movie. Has Dr. Strange ever been seen in a Spiderman comic in the past?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm not a comic book buff, but it just seems "strange" for a character like Dr. Strange to be incorporated into a Spiderman movie. Has Dr. Strange ever been seen in a Spiderman comic in the past?

He was in the cartoon, that's all I know:

latest?cb=20160707031036.png

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Dr. strange is around the entire universe given what “ powers” he has

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes, many times. They were in Infinity War and Endgame as well together.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, yes. Back in the '70's Marvel had a comic called "Marvel Team-Up," which was basically Spidey fighting alongside every other character in the Marvel-verse. Dr. Strange had several appearances.

You know what? I bet this replies solidifies my Geek Street Cred for all time. As well as establishing a baseline min-max for my age.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I’m hoping this is actually a 2 parter.

with rumors of the sinister 6 .. it’ll need to be

Defknotzero

Established Member
^ Yep!

in the trailer you have five out of six bad guys: Electro, Sandman, Green Goblin, Doc Oct, Lizard.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
^ Yep!

in the trailer you have five out of six bad guys: Electro, Sandman, Green Goblin, Doc Oct, Lizard.

wonder if Kraven will be here

also did anyone catch the scene with the hairy arm? People are thinking it’s Matt Murdock ( Daredevil )

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ha! Okay, I guess we all know now how much I don't watch cartoons or read comics. LOL!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ha! Okay, I guess we all know now how much I don't watch cartoons or read comics. LOL!

If they are part of the same comic book company then chances are they have crossed over in each other's comic series, especially anything involving the Avengers. X-Men could very well show up in this Marvel universe someday and you could see them side by side with all the characters of Infinity War/End Game, etc.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
If they are part of the same comic book company then chances are they have crossed over in each other's comic series, especially anything involving the Avengers. X-Men could very well show up in this Marvel universe someday and you could see them side by side with all the characters of Infinity War/End Game, etc.

itll happen. Once Disney bought fox and all that.

Defknotzero

Established Member
^this. Although, i don't know why they chose to pull from that source material for this one. Wasn't that crazy for that story.

Users who are viewing this thread