Spent some time in a new Bullitt

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Few photos I took of a Bullitt I spent some time in. Definitely got a lot of attention and questions.

yNTPy0x.jpg

Y7QOHh5.jpg

5dBWyzr.jpg

qKywIaA.jpg

GzSV87n.jpg

o2gt

Established Member
very nice what did you think of it? I looking forward to some reviews.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
A Bullitt without Bullitt wheels? Nah, the wheels are ok. I agree about the chrome tho, get rid of it!

Overall it's marginally better than the Mustang GT looks wise, still third in looks to me when compared to the Camaro and Challenger.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
The original had chrome trim around the grill and windows, it looks good in person. It's one of those little touches to help tell it apart from the other Mustangs and it doesn't look like an afterthought.
The emblems I'll agree are terrible... a gloss black emblem with matte black text on the rear Saying "Bullitt" would be perfect.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That exterior chrome trim has to go.

crosshair/BULLITT insignia is cheezy

No kidding.

The entire point of the original "Bullit" was that it was a stripped down, green Mustang with no badges, chrome or anything eye catching. It was just all go and no show. By dressing this turd up and trying to hype up branding and what not, you are doing the Movie, McQueen and the entire concept a disservice.

Hell, the car even had a very dull green finish.

bullitt-w-mcqueen-2-626x342.jpg

920x920.jpg

McQueen's 911 Turbo was also a very understated car with muted color combination.

P11309461.jpg

Corbic's design school -

Lose the Chrome Trim Windows
Lose the hideous badges
I hate the new bumper - so GT350 Bumper w/o any lips/carrids etc
Black Calipers
Smaller Wheels w/ silver barrels, not just machined lips. Hell, I'd take it one step further and offer a custom Wed Kranze Cerberus 2s in black with Torque Thrust style Spokes.

7684575936_5a33075c53_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread