SpecII / No More Pncluchie

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Now check this freaking CRAZY INTAKE SYSTEM OUT :eek:

OMFG....when i 1st saw it :eek:

Going into a Saleen....think its a 99 - 02 model :shrug: But that is crazy.

1 Rail is for the Fuel Solenoid.
1 Rail is for the Nitrous Solenoid.

Freaking Crazy Frogger System via Nitrous Express....... :beer:

Come to think of it XMP never fails to amaze me :thumbsup:

stang99

Did your shop resurface your flywheel? You did not show any pictures of that operation. I think that you are describing some of the same behavior that my Spec is showing as far as the ability to "feel" the composit TOB "rubbing" on the retainer shaft. It's sort of a roughness in the pedal. There is no doubt that the Spec grabs hard and it sure does nice burnouts, but it is not at all civilized and, it shouldn't chatter like it does. I would have to feel yours to see if they are all the same.
Next time I see you, I'll adjust your Spec for you and then say that I can't tell the difference between a silver and a white Cobra. I've seen some sneaky tricks pulled to get an edge at the strip, but it takes real balls to go in under the hood of a rival's car and mess with their clutch adjustment. You are one bad dude!

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
O.K. this is to Tetge.

P. Sorry but i have a bit of chatter :(

The Chatter is in NUETRAL ONLY.
Chatter noise is gone when i push in the Clutch..... :shrug:
Noise is not some thing that will kill me at all & i can totally live with that. Its only heard inside the car & def. not heard from the outside of the car :D

The Squeek is still there :(
Even when i push in on the Clutch the Squeek is still present :bash: :cuss: But this is some thing i will have to review as time comes to me. Hope its like the Stock Clutch were the Squeek just comes & goes when ever it wants & it does not get crazy loud :dw:

When the Car is off & im pushing the clutch IN & OUT u can feel the TOB totally rubbing agaisnt the Input Shaft / Sleeve.....not sure if im visibly seeing that right :shrug: ..... but u can feel it.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
but it takes real balls to go in under the hood of a rival's car and mess with their clutch adjustment. You are one bad dude!

:eek:

:lol1: :lol: Come on P. Already said im sorry & it was totally Juans idea.....not mine :nono: He wanted to beat u so bad he paid me 5 bucks to do it...yes im cheap :nonono:

Yeah the Spec is making the chatter & its pretty noise inside the car with the windows up (sitting on a red light)....windows down, no noise is really heard (could be why i didnt hear it at the shop today).

Yup i think ur describing it exactly the same way i feel it. Yes they did re-surface it. It had some heat marks but it was considered normal.

This is a pic of them working it. :shrug: But much better then E&D Racing in Lancaster. That was a crazy job they did for me in the past. :nonono:

stang99

R&E Racing sucks. They will never touch my car. But, it sounds as if your Spec is noisy just like mine. Sort of embarrassing to have your top of the line flagship Mustang thunking and squeaking and chattering while you sit at a stop light. And mine is noisy at speed in gear. My stock flywheel in my garage looks almost as bad as yours and my stock clutch looks better than the one that they took out of your car. I'd still be running the stock unit if I'd had a quadrant from the beginning and if my tranny hadn't broken off the TOB retainer shaft. We'll have to see how your clutch breaks in.

Last edited by a moderator:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
IMG_4339.JPG

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Not B&D......damn.
Its R&E Racing....... Ed who is the owner? Sorry no real exp. with B&D.

Damn in Gear :eek: Mine seems fine in gear & chatter noise varies in Nuetral for some reason.....just dont want the freaking squeeellllllllll.

Yeah im sure i will see u at LACR early ;-)

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
who is talking smack about my boys at b and d?
whos car was trappin 110+ all night with one 114?

lol

seriously, someone had a bad experience with em or was it a typo?

stang99

Damn! Don't any of you ever sleep? No wonder you all have thousands of posts. He was talking about the famous Ed of R&E Racing in Lancaster. They have a parts store and racing fuel, but, I am less than impressed with their dyno or their mechanics. I have bought parts from them.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
who is talking smack about my boys at b and d?
whos car was trappin 110+ all night with one 114?

lol

seriously, someone had a bad experience with em or was it a typo?

:lol:

I 1st typed E&D but P. Thinks i put B&D (must of had 1 tooo many), but after i read his post i had to make sure i cleared things up.

its R&E Racing in Lancaster...... Ed is a cool guy but some thing happened were things just fell apart at his shop :shrug: Also my clutch swap at his shop was nothing like at XMP.

Talk about doing it the right way. :uh oh:

stang99

I edited my post. It was a typo. Ed is not a cool guy at all. He is known far and wide for his bad temper. I will not recommend his shop and I have valid reasons.

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Damn! Don't any of you ever sleep? No wonder you all have thousands of posts. He was talking about the famous Ed of R&E Racing in Lancaster. They have a parts store and racing fuel, but, I am less than impressed with their dyno or their mechanics. I have bought parts from them.

there is a reaons we are in the thousands and you are under 1000.

Most of your posts look like a friggen book while we just slap the keys for a few seconds to come up with a quick question or smartass remark. Please dont shorten your posts since quite honestly your post, unlike ours, do have a point :)

stang99

Oh!

there is a reaons we are in the thousands and you are under 1000.

Most of your posts look like a friggen book while we just slap the keys for a few seconds to come up with a quick question or smartass remark. Please dont shorten your posts since quite honestly your post, unlike ours, do have a point :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
All of ya's need to stop talking non-sense on my thread :dw:

Guess i should drive around my block with a full tank of gas. Go around till i hit empty but i wounder what my neighbors would think when i keep driving by them :shrug:

jonas

Established Member
i take it none of us went to the svtoa cruze
I got a call from brian border on my voicemail, I completely forgot

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
i take it none of us went to the svtoa cruze
I got a call from brian border on my voicemail, I completely forgot

Im going to KICK UR ASS George :bash:

Hey u have to go to Carlbad o.k....we can all hook up at the valley & roll down stronge :thumbsup:

Back to topic :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread