Special Custom Packages for your 2013 GT500

spazpilot

Established Member
What about adding the steeda CAI? Just not a big fan of having to bend the hood cable tab to get the JLT intake to fit. Premium price for a intake with a not so good fit on the JLT! Wish airaid or someone else would come out with a 123-127mm mass/intake!

Van@RevanRacing

What about adding the steeda CAI? Just not a big fan of having to bend the hood cable tab to get the JLT intake to fit. Premium price for a intake with a not so good fit on the JLT! Wish airaid or someone else would come out with a 123-127mm mass/intake!

Give me a call and I'll put something together specifically for you.

Van
561-445-7702

Slowponycar

Established Member
Hey Van, curious if there is a 3.6 LC Kenne Bell kit for the 2013 Shelby's, and will I need to lower the engine or get an taller hood?

BrettR

Established Member
Van,
I was building a package and have a few questions. First what's the difference between the 2.4 upper pulley and a 15% lower as in gains. Second which throttle body would you recommend the 65mm cobra jet or the oval super cobra jet . Thank you for your time
Brett

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Van@RevanRacing

Van,
I was building a package and have a few questions. First what's the difference between the 2.4 upper pulley and a 15% lower as in gains. Second which throttle body would you recommend the 65mm cobra jet or the oval super cobra jet . Thank you for your time
Brett

I sent you a PM!

scottGT500

Established Member
Van,
Brett

Hey Van! I know this is an older post but could you answer the above question for me too? Only thing different is that I have the track pack so answer the comparison using the 10%...thanks!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread