Spec stage 3(+) Soft pedal version

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Clutch still available, as of 11/6/2018 sale pending on Blower
as of 11/7/2018 blower is sold!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Any idea how much softer the feel is than that of a standard stage 3?
I have a Standard stage 3, I have not installed this new one I'm selling here yet but a friend have the same I'm selling (stage 3+ with the low pedal effort) and the difference is very remarkable, He is pushing over 700 RWHP and clutch works awesome, that is why I bought it to install on my Cobra but would like to sell it to upgrade my fuel system first and down the road I will buy It again when the stiff current clutch give up or when my knee remind me I have to do it.

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
That is what I was wondering. I have the standard "stiff" version now and it is pretty stiff. I am at 600RWHP so I need a good clutch. Just didn't really didn't want to spend the money on a triple. Were you planning on having to change anything to use the new one?

SVT Zorro

Established Member
That is what I was wondering. I have the standard "stiff" version now and it is pretty stiff. I am at 600RWHP so I need a good clutch. Just didn't really didn't want to spend the money on a triple. Were you planning on having to change anything to use the new one?
Really I don't understand your question about "planning to change anything " but my bigger intenton is because I'm for now on a 600 RWHP as well and the current clutch is getting a stiffer or more hard on my knee and want to change to a softer pedal with out compromising grip, but recently I went to a bigger blower (VMP Gen 3) but still at same HP level @ lower boost until Car is taken to the dyno again to increase boost and gain more HP and before that I want to do more upgrades to my fuel system and would like to free up some money for that and re- tune time...clutch I guess will be changed after the retune as a must because of my knee, but if I get my fuel system items upgrades before retune I will be keeping this clutch, so if you want this one now is the time to get it for $100 less compare to a new one ... mine still brand new on original box ready to ship....so I hope I answered your question. .Let me know

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry, what I meant to say was, will it be a direct swap from the regular version to the soft version? Were you planning to use the same flywheel?

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Never mind, I did what I should have done in the first place.."read your add" I will send you a pm.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Sorry, what I meant to say was, will it be a direct swap from the regular version to the soft version? Were you planning to use the same flywheel?
This shall be a direct replacement as the standard spec 3 clutch I guess, I have not totally open package for instructions but my guess is the same installations steps as the current spec 3 you have , I have an aluminum flywheel with a replacing center disc, Is wise to have the stock or whatever flywheel with non replacing center piece have it turned for smooth surface or replace just the center piece for a new one if you have the type of flywheel or just get a new flywheel, I mean every time you drop a brand new clutch needs to be match it with a smooth flat surface to proper clutch brake in, also I suggest replace the pilot bearing they are cheap and is well worth it to get it done.

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought the car already built so I'm not sure what flywheel is in the car. Kind of sux because I don't want to tie up a lift waiting on parts. Let me do some looking for a flywheel so I can have it on hand.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Shipped from lethal is $436.00 with lethal's black Friday sale..
Subtotal $464.24
Discount (svtperf) -$27.86
Total $436.00

If you'll take $325.00 shipped I'll send Paypal

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Shipped from lethal is $436.00 with lethal's black Friday sale..
Subtotal $464.24
Discount (svtperf) -$27.86
Total $436.00

If you'll take $325.00 shipped I'll send Paypal
dang good deal for black Friday at Lethal , I just checked the web site is a good chance to get this clutch for an excellent price....thanks for offer anyway!

SVT Zorro

Established Member
This item is no longer on sale at Lethal , price went up again ($541), mine still cheap =$450

Attachments

• Spec 3 (+) low pedal effort.JPG
    Spec 3 (+) low pedal effort.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread