SPEC P-Trim and SS Trim Clutches in Stock

Van@RevanRacing

SPEC P-Trim for all years of GT500 are in stock as well as SPEC SS Trim.

Call or place your order on line. Orders placed before 4:00 PM ship the same day.

Brute

Established Member
Hi Van. What are the benefits of these clutches for guys who like to go on the track or to autocross? Thanks.

Van@RevanRacing

Hi Van. What are the benefits of these clutches for guys who like to go on the track or to autocross? Thanks.

Good question. The SPEC SS and P-Trim clutches are specifically designed for different torque levels. What I personally like about the clutch is that it is stiffer than stock initially but after break in it lightens up and traditionally has a nice I friction point so you do not have to modulate the pedal completely to the floor to disengage the clutch.

They are also infinitely rebuildable. When and if you burn up the discs we can send it back to SPEC and have it rebuilt and the most it will ever cost is 50% of the retail price. It's a clutch investment.

I personally prefer the P-Trim for open track and road course duty.

Van

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Well we talked about me needing a clutch in the other thread... I heard it hissing on the way home yesterday. Did a pull to confirm my theory. Sure enough it was slipping much worse than before. As of right now im able to drive it but im sure it doesnt have long. Van, could you PM your price for a P trim that fits a 2011. Hopefully you still have one in stock and the post above about 10% off still stands. My wifes gonna choke me after she see this come out of the bank account.

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Well we talked about me needing a clutch in the other thread... I heard it hissing on the way home yesterday. Did a pull to confirm my theory. Sure enough it was slipping much worse than before. As of right now im able to drive it but im sure it doesnt have long. Van, could you PM your price for a P trim that fits a 2011. Hopefully you still have one in stock and the post above about 10% off still stands. My wifes gonna choke me after she see this come out of the bank account.

Please email me. [email protected]

I'm out of the office until March 25th. Little vacation with the family and the Texas Mile.

They are on the shelf I just don't have the ability to get one shipped out while I'm traveling. Sorry.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread