Speaking of Christians

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
By Alex Johnson
Reporter
MSNBC
Updated: 4:36 p.m. ET June 1, 2005A week after it declared victory over Walt Disney Co., a leading Christian activist group has fired another missile in its long war against companies it thinks are destroying traditional American values.

The target this time is Ford Motor Co., which Christians should boycott as “the company which has done the most to affirm and promote the homosexual lifestyle,” the American Family Association says on a Web site it put up Monday, boycottford.com.

read the rest here

So, how many of you are going to sell your Cobra?
:pop:

RiffRaff04

Established Member
Some things never cease to amaze me. I just love the fact that every time I turn around I have some jerk-off throwing their religion in my face. If these people would spend less time medling in everyone elses affairs, Im sure the world would be a much better place.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
I am going to start a letter writing campaign to Ford so that they stop this heresy!

Oh, I'm sorry. I am comfortable enough in my own sexuality to not feel threatened by gay people.

Never mind. :burnout:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
i've said it before, the more gay guys out there, the less competition for the hot girls. :)
Unless you are vying for shopping buddy. Then you would be screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread