Spark plug recommendations.

utlong31

Established Member
I have a newly purchased 2007 Roush stage 3 with 33,000 miles on it. It has had the VMP 500HP upgrade and I'm wanting to do a plug change on it since I'm not sure when they were done last if at all. Can anyone help me out with some plug recommendations. I have looked at several sites and I'm just not sure what would be the best. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recon

Established Member
If you're not going to add anymore power the factory Roush plugs are fine. Otherwise I'd contact Justin at VMP, and see what he recommends. Being that's his kit on the car. That's who I'm going to get to tune both of my 3V's when I'm finished building them, one being a Roush 427R.

utlong31

Established Member
If you're not going to add anymore power the factory Roush plugs are fine. Otherwise I'd contact Justin at VMP, and see what he recommends. Being that's his kit on the car. That's who I'm going to get to tune both of my 3V's when I'm finished building them, one being a Roush 427R.

Thanks. They do have a set that they recommend with the 500hp kit. I will pull a couple of plugs and see what is in it and what they look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread