Spark plug change with a 3.4 whipple crusher

VinnyGT

Established Member
What are your mods 03 Cobra DSG. 718 on 19lbs sounds good. I'm on a 3.5" on my Gen 2 2.9 Crusher. Haven't dynoed yet. Or gotten the tune 100% dialed in before I left for deployment. Looking to make those kind of numbers once I get back. And, do you know what your timing is at?

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
What are your mods 03 Cobra DSG. 718 on 19lbs sounds good. I'm on a 3.5" on my Gen 2 2.9 Crusher. Haven't dynoed yet. Or gotten the tune 100% dialed in before I left for deployment. Looking to make those kind of numbers once I get back. And, do you know what your timing is at?
Whipple 3.4 crusher
Crower stage 3 cams
Kooks longtubes/ O/R xpipe
Bassani catback
Mcloud twindisc rxt clutch
Glens performance 1300 hp return style fuel system with ID1000 injectors
That’s really it for performance mods not sure about the timing

Reload469

Established Member
I'm hoping to get my car on the rollers within the next two weeks to have it retuned from my move. Just moved to the DC area from Denver. Been doing a bit of road testing and the change in altitude has woke the car up more than I could have imagined. I never got dyno numbers in Colorado bc we were chasing gremlins but everything seems worked out now.

3.4L
Built bottom end(stock crank)
Ford GT cams
Kooks 1 3/4 LTs O/R X
Borla S-Type
SPEC Stage 2+(soon to be Centerforce DYAD)
Twin 465s and -8 return style fuel on e85
J2 Flow mod and trunk mounted IC

Hoping to see 800 rwhp on the 3.5" pulley and then shoot for the moon for a race tune on e98 with my RR 3.0"

**edit** Realized after posting that this was originally about spark plugs so to stay on track, changing them is easy with the intake and tb removed. 25-30 minutes as posted above lol

UnrealSVT

Established Member
I'm hoping to get my car on the rollers within the next two weeks to have it retuned from my move. Just moved to the DC area from Denver. Been doing a bit of road testing and the change in altitude has woke the car up more than I could have imagined. I never got dyno numbers in Colorado bc we were chasing gremlins but everything seems worked out now.

3.4L
Built bottom end(stock crank)
Ford GT cams
Kooks 1 3/4 LTs O/R X
Borla S-Type
SPEC Stage 2+(soon to be Centerforce DYAD)
Twin 465s and -8 return style fuel on e85
J2 Flow mod and trunk mounted IC

Hoping to see 800 rwhp on the 3.5" pulley and then shoot for the moon for a race tune on e98 with my RR 3.0"

**edit** Realized after posting that this was originally about spark plugs so to stay on track, changing them is easy with the intake and tb removed. 25-30 minutes as posted above lol
Welcome to the East Coast elevation! It works wonders! You should easily hit those numbers. Thanks again for all your help and support picking my blower, man!

-David (@UnrealSVT on IG)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reload469

Established Member
Welcome to the East Coast elevation! It works wonders! You should easily hit those numbers. Thanks again for all your help and support picking my blower, man!

-David (@UnrealSVT on IG)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Happy to help! I'm loving mine so far! I'm sure that you will do!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Bringing this back from the dead as I was searching about changing the plugs. Just added a 3.4 and was looking up the secrets to cut time down on the plug change. Whats whats everyone running for gap on E85?

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Bringing this back from the dead as I was searching about changing the plugs. Just added a 3.4 and was looking up the secrets to cut time down on the plug change. Whats whats everyone running for gap on E85?
I don't have a crusher just a HPP enlarged inlet. I am able to change plugs no problem. Also I've been running NGK TR7's gapped at about .20 and no issues on E85 with about 25-26 lbs of boost.

Users who are viewing this thread