SP500 CCWs on Invos - 03 Cobra

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Thanks - Yea, i'm running MM coilovers on all four corners..

Car looks SICK man. :rockon:

That exhaust clearance looks pretty rough though. I just had to raise my front another 0.5" becuase the cats keep scraping coming into my garage.

The 295s look pretty good in the rears though. I think mine are 11.5" in the rear and the 295s stretch a little too much. Can't wait to dump em.

M3xpress

Established Member
The wheels and stance look awesome. Maybe just a tad higher in the front and that's about how I want my car to sit.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Thanks for the complements and feedback guys i appreciate it.
Wow! I love it! Looks amazing man! :coolman:
It's almost about that time for a new vid Charlie:rockon:
Damn that looks sick!!! Congrats Noel!
You hear that Angel, start waxing the Cobra now... Hit me up, i need an update on progress.:thumbsup:
Looks sick bro. Hope to see it at knotts this year.
I've never been, i think this year might be the first year i attend.
Car looks SICK man. :rockon:

That exhaust clearance looks pretty rough though. I just had to raise my front another 0.5" becuase the cats keep scraping coming into my garage.

The 295s look pretty good in the rears though. I think mine are 11.5" in the rear and the 295s stretch a little too much. Can't wait to dump em.
Thanks Ron,

Yea, i agree the ride height up front is a bit sketchy, especially with the long tubes.. I have an aggressive drive way also so i'm thinking i might need to raise it a bit. My biggest fear is getting caught somewhere and leaving my exhaust or HE behind.:shrug:

Yea, i was surprised with the width of the Invo 295s... They're as big as, if not bigger than my 315 NT05s.
If i remember correctly you got a suction mount from your camcorder.. Where did you get that from? I need to update my video capture gear, I'm also looking into a crane / jib. Gotta step my video game up.
The wheels and stance look awesome. Maybe just a tad higher in the front and that's about how I want my car to sit.
I'll post up some updated pics soon..:beer:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Just curious, do the rears look narrow? Or is it just because they're 295s? I was worried about them not being 315s. But after comparing them to my NT05 that are 315s, i'm happy with them.

They look wide because of the 11" wheel. They actually look bigger than a typical 295, but if you put them on a 10" wheel they would look noticeably smaller. The Nitto tires typically run narrower than other brands to begin with, and what I found when I was tires shopping about a year ago is that the Invos actually run narrower than other Nitto tires of the same size. If I remember correctly they were around an inch narrower than many other 295's. (BFG, Michelin, Kumho) I really wanted to try them out cause they look cool as hell, but I opted for something different cause I wanted the 315, which wasn't available with the Invo. I had 295's on mine then went to a 315 and it looked and hooked so much better. When it's warmer than 50 degrees out I can mash the gas much harder in first and completely in second where with my 295s I had to wait till 3rd before I could just hammer down. It feels like I added 100+ horsepower lol. My wheels are 10" so the 295 still looked too narrow for my taste. The bottom line and the reason for my original comment was that even though yours look great because of the 11" wheel, if you put some 315s or 335s on there it would look mean as hell from the rear, plus it would hook up better.

canibus

Established Member
That thing is sitting beautifully.

The pics are cool, but you might be trying a bit too hard with the angles. Just an observation.

Users who are viewing this thread