Southern home security system

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's work boots, used, size 14-16. $2.00
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine. Magazine - $3.00
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine. $5.00
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim: I went for more shotgun shells and to pick my check up from the slaughterhouse. I should be back in an hour. Don't mess with the Pit Bulls--don't know what got into them, but they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.
Better wait out here on the porch.
"Cooter"

GT_Jim

Established Member
HAHAHA, it would work except maybe most intruders probably don't go through the front door.:shrug:

And I second the name thing, do parents still use give those names to kids when they are born?

Sinnz28

Established Member
I've seen those names around and come across them all the time at work.
Everytime i hear those names i fall over laughing.

usmcrebel

Established Member
yes there are, they call me rebel, a couple friends ...trash can, spike, duke, chicken bird, a couple legally named bubba's, bubba joe, j-bird...and when i go back to MS some weekends they get even more plentiful pete, pet, birdy may, jack, chic, dude, annie...

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Yes that will work, the sad thing is I know people like that but they didnt see this post.

Users who are viewing this thread