Southern California svtp meetup?

awsmsvt

So...do you guys wanna meetup soon and have a meet/cruise? Seems like there's a few members on here and I'd love to meet some other mustang/cobra owners.

MSKWIK

Established Member
If I still have my '14 Shelby, I'd be up for it! I can chat for hours about cars and would love to meet some of the awesome SVT Performance members!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shelley, do you live anywhere near Edelbrock? My cousin worked there for many years. He raced midget and sprint cars so he would let Vic use his trailer to transport a couple of his cars. My wife and I lived in Long Beach for a couple of years, so we're pretty familiar with the area. Our favorite hangout is Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach when we visit my cousin.

MSKWIK

Established Member
Hi Bob,

Yes, I live very close to Edelbrock, a couple of miles away. I've attached a couple of pictures of my 2003 Cobra (taken in 2003) that I took in their parking lot one Sunday morning :).
DSC00219.JPG

I know they have an annual car show but have never attended. My ex-boyfriend worked there for a time in the mid-1990's but was eventually fired because he couldn't control his meth addiction (the reason why we broke up in the first place). I don't have much luck with men, LOL.

Attachments

• DSC00215.JPG
    DSC00215.JPG
    561.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Nick01cobra

Established Member
So when are we all meeting up? My engine is almost done and I would love to take advantage of the nice weather. Plus I love driving my car. Even after 5 years of ownership. Everyday still feels like day one. I remember the night I brought her home. Sorry I'm very passionate about cars. A nice cruise or just a meet up would be great.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hi Bob,

Yes, I live very close to Edelbrock, a couple of miles away. I've attached a couple of pictures of my 2003 Cobra (taken in 2003) that I took in their parking lot one Sunday morning :).View attachment 86586

I know they have an annual car show but have never attended. My ex-boyfriend worked there for a time in the mid-1990's but was eventually fired because he couldn't control his meth addiction (the reason why we broke up in the first place). I don't have much luck with men, LOL.

Nice Cobra!!

When we all meeting up?

Users who are viewing this thread