South Park?

yellowbra

Established Member
Hey guys and gals, I've got a question for all of you. What is your favorite south park episode?? Also I would like to know if anyone has seen the episode where there are aliens and Earth is just a reality TV show that is getting cancelled??? Then when the aliens talk to the kids it shows itself as a taco that poops ice cream?? How come when I ask people about that particular episode they have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about?? How come I've only seen this episode once on TV in my whole south watching life? It was just bothering me so I figured I put it on here.

Discuss

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The steroids episode where Nathan sells Jimmy a duffel bag full of juice. Whomever played Nathan was spot on with his rendition of a special-ed kid. I also enjoy the one where Cartman pretended to be Butter's and answer the phone when Mr and Mrs Scotch called home.

The episode of earth being a reality show is god awful which may explain why it doesn't come on very often at all.

da2k17

Established Member
i thought the earth cancelled one was pretty good. my personal favorite was the xmas special a few years back when santa got shot down in Iraq and jesus had to go save him and got killed in the process, so wrong but so funny.

"i have something to tell ya... im packing"- jesus

ToyoFl

Established Member
dude the epsiode where that kid sells cartman his pubs, and cartman kills his parents and puts him in the chili, OMG I could NOT stop laughing

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I was just ranting about that episode. My favorite has to been when Butters was a pimp.

Yes, I get what you are saying :lol1:

There are too many good ones to choose from. One of my favorites has to be the episode "Chef goes nanners" its the episode with the south park flag.

Also trapped in the closet is hysterical

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I love the pooping taco! Makes me laugh EVERY time.

157a.jpg

4GTNSVT

Hatin' In My Free Time
Established Member
Mine would be the one were cartman is a cop and he rides around on his bigwheel.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
1) Make love, not warcraft
2) Golden PSP episode
3) Butters Bottom Bitch
4) Cartman get an anal probe
5) Chickenlover
6) Jackovasaurus
7) Towelie
8) Bebe's boobs destroy society
9) Professor Kaos!
10) Goobacks

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Yes, I get what you are saying :lol1:

There are too many good ones to choose from. One of my favorites has to be the episode "Chef goes nanners" its the episode with the south park flag.

Also trapped in the closet is hysterical

It sucked, but I liked when chef died and then came back for a second as chef vader lol.

bscarberry

Established Member
Succubus with chef's parents and the Loch Ness Monster is my favorite one. Make love not Warcraft is good, so is Casa Bonita

AWESOM-O's pretty damn funny too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread