South Georgia tornado drone footage

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Recently, an F3 tornado ripped through my home town of Albany Georgia. I put together this footage which was shot from my drone to illustrate just how bad these things can be. I have never been in or around a tornado until now, very scary to say the least. Luckily, out of all of this devastation, only 4 lives were lost as of the last news report that I heard.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man,......that's horrible. I feel for those affected.
Tossed tractor trailers like nothing it seemed.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I hadn't heard about this. My heart goes out to everyone affected. The company I work for built a new facility in Albany last year. I need to make some calls tomorrow and see if it suffered any damage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, such devastation. It's a miracle more lives weren't lost. The drone perspective really highlights the power and savagery of a tornado. We had one 10 years ago or so just north of us. I remember a month after it hit driving on I-84 and being overwhelmed by what I could see from the driver's seat. But from above, that is magnified. Wow!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Jster, I live in thomasville and have been hearing about you guys up there but had no idea it was that bad. We were hit but nothing like you were.
Thanks for showing that.

Zemedici

Established Member
I drove through some damage on the way back from WGF in FL, and I had no idea it was his bad. Thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread