South Florida SVTOA Forming

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Well South Florida is one step closer to having an SVT Owners Association. We currently have a Director (me), a Dealer Representative, and hopefully a Sponsoring Dealer. We are currently searching for an Activities Director, and possibly a Webmaster who have some time to spend on this project. If you are a member of SVTOA and live in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties we will be in touch with you hopefully soon. If you are not a member and want to join please go to www.svtoa.com and sign up. It should be interesting to get this Association off the ground and running. I envision many activities in the coming year for SVT and other Ford enthusiasts. If you are interested in serving as Activities Director, please e-mail me a short resume to [email protected].

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Yeah, I second that. SVT has wanted representation down here for a long time (they have been after me for 18 months to be a sponsoring dealer). I think with the sheer number of SVT people down here we could put together quite a chapter. Then maybe we could convince SVT to do some track events.

I am very close to garnering the approval of my boss, but with the end of month at hand I doubt I will have the final yes until the beginning of August. I do believe they have given me a verbal go-ahead though.

Barry

silver01snake

Established Member
I would love to join Ed. I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and I myself was looking into starting a chapter down here. Let my know if you need any help with the start up. Brian...

svt-tmleader

Established Member
We're a GO!

I have been given the go ahead from the boss to become the sponsoring dealer. I will be sending in the paperwork to SVTOA at the begining of August, if not sooner. Stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread