south east NC.... Wilmington's BnT or National Speed?

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
looks like these guys are taking jabs at one another in terms of service and end product...it comes off as unprofessional to me. has anyone here used either? its almost impossible to get a custom tune in myrtle beach, everything seems to be a tune in a can or a 'stang or 'maro.

im willing to go almost anywhere on the coastal carolinas for a good tune. HELP! hell id even go as far a florence if there is a place worth it. let me know what you can do for me guys. thanks

jf4boogie

Established Member
looks like these guys are taking jabs at one another in terms of service and end product...it comes off as unprofessional to me. has anyone here used either? its almost impossible to get a custom tune in myrtle beach, everything seems to be a tune in a can or a 'stang or 'maro.

im willing to go almost anywhere on the coastal carolinas for a good tune. HELP! hell id even go as far a florence if there is a place worth it. let me know what you can do for me guys. thanks

What makes you say that?

BTW, what car do you need tuned?

AlanSVT

Established Member
You should really try AVT Performance in Conway SC.

He has a Dyno and does alot of work on SC mustangs and TONS more on Lightnings

If you are interested I can give you more info via PM...

Let me know

jf4boogie

Established Member
goto maps.google.com. enter: dyno tune wilmington nc

Ok? I did, but I still don't see where they are "taking shots" at one another.

I ask because I know both shops, their owners, and employees and have done business with both.

So...I'll ask again...what kind of car are you wanting tuned?

KingBlack

Established Member
Ok? I did, but I still don't see where they are "taking shots" at one another.

I ask because I know both shops, their owners, and employees and have done business with both.

So...I'll ask again...what kind of car are you wanting tuned?

should have given more detail...look under the national speed reviews

Jordan at NSI

Think Fast.
Hello, gentlemen.

Concerning BnT Performance and National Speed, Inc. taking jabs at eachother, in all honesty, it's a one-sided attack with some defense on our part. We haven't posted anything on their reviews section on any website, we've simply defended ourselves on our own section. That's the one bad thing about the reviews section on some of these websites. It's complete anonymity, and anyone can say whatever they please without attesting, elaborating, or even being truthful. Of course, if someone says something untruthful about us on our own reviews section, we're going to respond.

If you're local to Wilmington or are in a surrounding area, I welcome you to visit both shops, and make an informed decision for yourself.

Thanks,

- Jordan Watson - National Speed, Inc.

Last edited:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I'll say this to the OP; don't just go by what people tell you on the internet. Try doing some good research and talk to actual people that race their cars.
Another thing that I have found is that a lot of tuning shops sponsor websites, therefore you won't get any negative feed back on a website that a tuning shop sponsors, since it's not allowed to bash a sponsor.

KingBlack

Established Member
I'll say this to the OP; don't just go by what people tell you on the internet. Try doing some good research and talk to actual people that race their cars.
Another thing that I have found is that a lot of tuning shops sponsor websites, therefore you won't get any negative feed back on a website that a tuning shop sponsors, since it's not allowed to bash a sponsor.

this here is straight talk my friend. national took the time to make an acct and post....and i did look at both places. im not going to national.

fastlane actually picked their phone up one day and hung it up. not only did they lose me as a customer, i have talked to 3 other people locally and shared my story with them.

and i got an email from a tuning sponsor about this thread and must admit, i was happy to see they went out of their way to contact me. problem is the ship sailed when they never got back with me about a build awhile back. i wanted everything done in one place. im at the goalline now and ready to be done with this project.

this is why im doing it myself. the only people id even consider at the moment is BnT

Last edited:

stang910

Established Member
Hello, gentlemen.

Concerning BnT Performance and National Speed, Inc. taking jabs at eachother, in all honesty, it's a one-sided attack with some defense on our part. We haven't posted anything on their reviews section on any website, we've simply defended ourselves on our own section. That's the one bad thing about the reviews section on some of these websites. It's complete anonymity, and anyone can say whatever they please without attesting, elaborating, or even being truthful. Of course, if someone says something untruthful about us on our own reviews section, we're going to respond.

If you're local to Wilmington or are in a surrounding area, I welcome you to visit both shops, and make an informed decision for yourself.

Thanks,

- Jordan Watson - National Speed, Inc.

That's why you guys put a billboard up in front of Majestics saying not to take your car there right............ I'm sure they attacked you first............

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm probably going to get blasted for this but I had real good luck with Majestic in Jax. They've worked on 2 of my cars and did top notch work on both.

I also had good luck with Amazon down in SC. Both are top notch IMO.

KingBlack

Established Member
That's why you guys put a billboard up in front of Majestics saying not to take your car there right............ I'm sure they attacked you first............

haha im glad im not the only person to notice. i goto morehead city often

KingBlack

Established Member
I thought that was pretty funny as well.... Rich took it as a sign that he was on the right track and was taking customers from National. LOL

sometimes doing or saying nothing is the best thing to do. if a business has to put a sign in front of a competitor to try to detract customers thats a sign of defeat in my book

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I know that it's been asked a couple of times already; but what kind of vehicle is it that you are wanting to get tuned?

Reason I ask, is some tuners are better at one specific vehicle than others.

Users who are viewing this thread