South Africa to confiscate all land owned by white people without compensation

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Three members of the High IQ Brigade still couldn't come up with anything resembling a rebuttal. Pretty much business as usual. I guess this is the part where the thread gets derailed? Enjoy your circle jerk.

You gonna be the pivot man? Everyone knows you’re the resident well this isn’t smackdown so I’ll stop there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Three members of the High IQ Brigade still couldn't come up with anything resembling a rebuttal. Pretty much business as usual. I guess this is the part where the thread gets derailed? Enjoy your circle jerk.

You replied to HISSMAN by saying none of that was of any consequence. Great rebuttal. Maybe you should answer TK1299's post about your severe case of hypocrisy.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
He doesn’t answer shit, he sidesteps sidesteps sidesteps.

sidestep.gif

Slippery Nut

Established Member
This cant be real, right?
Totally real. White farmers have been getting assaulted and killed for a while now just because they are not black. search youtube for videos of the SA happenings. Lots of infromation on this subject on youtube and other places on the web.

Slippery Nut

Established Member
This could be an enormous money making endeavor for those sharp enough to take advantage.

If I was a black guy and was well educated in farming, I would probably head down there and start consulting the farmers on crop production. They won't have money but they do have land, that would be a good form of payment.
It could be, but it most certainly will not be. This very same thing happened in Zimbabwe a few years back under the rule of Robert Mugabbe and the black ppl DID NOT become farmers as a result of newfound land. This is left wing kook politics run amok and this is ALWAYS what happens as the end result. Study history.

Slippery Nut

Established Member
I'm trying my best to grasp why skin color has anything at all to do with land ownership. 72% of land is estimated to be owned by white people in S. Africa. In 2018 my mind should not skip over the fact that land is being stolen from legal owners of said land. However, the first thing I notice is a modern day race war being waged.

Why no one speaking up to defend the rights of those being oppressed? The answer is; they do not want to be called a rascist. It appears in this particular case that it is indeed a racial issue. White people are literally called out.

For some reason the movie "Lethal Weapon" is now replaying over and over in my mind.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
The reason why you're not hearing a defense for these ppl is because according to the leftists who control the press, it's impossible for anyone but white ppl to be racists.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The reason why you're not hearing a defense for these ppl is because according to the leftists who control the press, it's impossible for anyone but white ppl to be racists.
I agree.
That shit needs to stop. It's getting old already.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Except the cheap labor will have long since starved to death.

Thinking 45 could dispose some of our aging nukes over South Africa. Once the dust clears, digs some pools and get some solar powered AC going. Think of all the space for off roading. Maybe an indoor racetrack? It'd be a hell of a vacation destination.

I LOL'd. Shouldn't have, but I did.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Totally real. White farmers have been getting assaulted and killed for a while now just because they are not black. search youtube for videos of the SA happenings. Lots of infromation on this subject on youtube and other places on the web.

Agreed. I know a girl who was born and raised in SA, and came to the US about 2 years ago at the age of about 21. She's constantly sharing news articles and stories about it.

It sounds really ...odd, for a lack of better words. In the US, we often hear minorities complaining about discrimination, unfair hiring, etc. To hear a white people claiming that is just so weird.

I know another girl from SA. She's super lucky her dad had German citizenship when she was born, so she's since claimed Germany citizenship. SA isn't big on dual citizenships and she's basically said she doesn't care about SA. She's going to school in Ireland right now and has no plans to return to SA except visiting family. It sure sounds like she will stay in Europe after graduation.

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
Is it raysis of me to wonder how long after whites become a minority in the US before our children or grandchildren will be dealing with something similar to this?

bglf83

Established Member
It's easy to understand the frustration of SA blacks against the robber baron white Afrikaners. I hope they can work something else out, as this confiscation scheme can only lead to disaster.
You cannot negotiate with someone when their goal is to take your stuff.

bglf83

Established Member
Looks like they voted, with a pretty heavy margin... in favor of it! It is now being reviewed by a board for Constitutionality which they have to get back by August. If it made it through their Parliament or whatever their system is, I suspect it will make it through this board as well. I hope this backfires badly.
This is kinda like Democrats voting to increase taxes on the rich. A constitutional republic should protect the individual from the mob.

bglf83

Established Member
Taking it back from the left wing wackos who are destroying its foundation. It isn’t a racial motivation like you seem to infer.

Those farmers will lost their farms because they are white and that is something I thought the world stands against. Except when the victims are white I guess. It affects me just knowing it happened. Much like slavery probably affects you just knowing it happened, even though you didn’t personally experience it.

For the reason stated above, it is indeed a “grand travesty”.
How is it not racist? Majority impacted is white farmers.

Users who are viewing this thread