SOS gauge pod???

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I ordered an SOS gauge pod back on the 19th of March. I got an E-mail stating that my order was processed and you guys took the money out of my debit account. However, I have still have not received anything and no E-mails since. Just curious, what's the deal?

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
PistolWhip said:
I ordered an SOS gauge pod back on the 19th of March. I got an E-mail stating that my order was processed and you guys took the money out of my debit account. However, I have still have not received anything and no E-mails since. Just curious, what's the deal?

Some of the SOS pods have been on backorder while more are in production. Can you please call the shop tomorrow or email [email protected] so that we can get you your current order status. I'm surprised that you didn't receive any type of email or call from us about this as with most backorders we make an effort to contact the customer. Most of the time though the emails we send go straight to the customers spam box never to be seen again. None the less we are here to help you so give us a shout tomorrow during business hours and we'll take care of your order. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mmustangsrus said:
do you all have ones of the 03-cobra verts in stock ????

Only coupe's right now.. We're waiting on the Verts. Hopefully they will be here soon. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those anxiously waiting or that have these on backorder I just spoke with SOS yesterday and they are still not shipping. As soon as we have an ETA I will post up and let everyone know. Thanks for your patience. Thanks, Jared

:beer:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Do they need stockers? I'll gladly send mine in to be modified if that will speed things up. My car is off the road right now awaiting it's blower from Steggy, so it really won't hurt me any.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok this is starting to get aggravating. I sent an E-mail to your customer service department a couple days ago and have yet to get a response. I understand that you guys are at SOS's mercy with the product, but I have a hard time accepting that I received no notification that the item was on back order until I posted here (Keep in mind you took payment on 03/19 and I didn't start this thread until 04/02). Even at that I would have had a much easier time accepting it if you didn't take my money, but that's not the case. A simple E-mail or phone call telling me that the item was on back order would have been nice since you accepted my $120+ payment without even blinking an eye.
Even with all this, I would have still been fine with it if I just got a simple response to my E-mail that I recently sent. If SVTP is the only way to get a response out of you, than this is where we will work this out. If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable, please let me know because that's not my agenda here.
Bottom line, how long are we talking here? Can I get some sort of guesstimate on the ETA? If it's gonna be a ridiculous amount of time, I will just go a different route and mount the gauges somewhere else. While gauges hardly sound like a major issue, one of them is a wide band that is critical to me getting the car tuned and back on the street.

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i feel ya man i`m waiting to put my wide band in also & i am buying my friends stiggy ported eaton & i want it on the car when i do it

i called just about everyday no answer no return calls & no return e-mails either

i talked to allen tuesday( after calling dynospeed 1st about it ) about the the pods & he said they were have production issues with them & he doesnt feel right about sending out the ones for verts out the way they keep coming out he also said it could be any where from a day to a mont or 2 but as soon as they are ready it will be on the site for sale imedialty (sp) but the coupe ones are for sale right now though :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm sorry that you feel that way. In response I immediately addressed the fact that you should have received an email about the backorder status when you first posted. As far as being charged for the product, the transaction was most likely pushed through by our billing department as they were unaware of the backorder.

In addition to that I posted here on the 7th with an update that they were still on backorder and I didn't have an ETA. That's still the case and you know we have no control over it. Alan@SOS just won't let something leave their shop unless it meets their standards and the design they have for the Vert just isn't there right now. They're working on them however there is no definitive date for release yet.

Addressing the customer service email you had sent us I personally did not get one and if I did I would have responded. That's not how we do business. If Jonas did ,as he answers them as well, I'm sure he would have responded to it as well. However in the last few weeks we've been having mail server problems so I can't say with confidence that our email communication is 100%. We had a host take over our server that was sending out thousands of Spam emails from our account and we got flagged as spam by all the major ISP's and any mail we sent out from us for an amount of time were all bounced.

I know that's not your problem however I hope you understand that we did have those issues going on and that might have been why you didn't get an email response. Trust me I care more than anything that your business is handled in the best and most professional manor. For future reference I ask that if you send email and get no response within 24 hours to please call us as thats the most efficient and quickest way to get a hold of us.

If you like I will gladly cancel your order and fully refund your card or get you something that will work for you.

Hopefully you see that we do care and are willing to help you in anyway to make you a satisfied Lethal Performance customer.

Thanks, Jared

PistolWhip said:
Ok this is starting to get aggravating. I sent an E-mail to your customer service department a couple days ago and have yet to get a response. I understand that you guys are at SOS's mercy with the product, but I have a hard time accepting that I received no notification that the item was on back order until I posted here (Keep in mind you took payment on 03/19 and I didn't start this thread until 04/02). Even at that I would have had a much easier time accepting it if you didn't take my money, but that's not the case. A simple E-mail or phone call telling me that the item was on back order would have been nice since you accepted my $120+ payment without even blinking an eye.
Even with all this, I would have still been fine with it if I just got a simple response to my E-mail that I recently sent. If SVTP is the only way to get a response out of you, than this is where we will work this out. If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable, please let me know because that's not my agenda here.
Bottom line, how long are we talking here? Can I get some sort of guesstimate on the ETA? If it's gonna be a ridiculous amount of time, I will just go a different route and mount the gauges somewhere else. While gauges hardly sound like a major issue, one of them is a wide band that is critical to me getting the car tuned and back on the street.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mmustangsrus said:
i feel ya man i`m waiting to put my wide band in also & i am buying my friends stiggy ported eaton & i want it on the car when i do it

i called just about everyday no answer no return calls & no return e-mails either

i talked to allen tuesday( after calling dynospeed 1st about it ) about the the pods & he said they were have production issues with them & he doesnt feel right about sending out the ones for verts out the way they keep coming out he also said it could be any where from a day to a mont or 2 but as soon as they are ready it will be on the site for sale imedialty (sp) but the coupe ones are for sale right now though :shrug:

Have you been calling us and not getting through? Did you leave a message that hasn't been returned? Please let me know as these issues are of the highest priority for me and will be addressed immediately if that's the case.

Thanks, Jared

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Jared I greatly appreciate your response. I understand that you are having problems with the net and like I said, I already understand that the item being back ordered is not your fault either. I just didn't feel that my problem was being taken as a priority. While I'm sure you have greater priorities to deal with, I just wanted a response. I feel better that I got one and I commend you for your interest in this matter.
I'll take the rest to PM and hopefully we can work something out. SVTP is a great tool for vendor and customer alike and hopefully we can make this into another (among the many) "Lethal did me right" threads.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
black03 said:
Have you been calling us and not getting through? Did you leave a message that hasn't been returned? Please let me know as these issues are of the highest priority for me and will be addressed immediately if that's the case.

Thanks, Jared
no i was calling SOS directly

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mmustangsrus said:
no i was calling SOS directly

Just making sure it wasn't my guys... I was heating up the cattle prod as soon as I read that..LOL :D

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread