Soon to be new shop!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LoL. I really don't see it. I feel the pictures make it look more roomy than it is.

But the wife wants a 67 fastback and I want a 93 cobra one day. So one day it will get filled up!

One or two car lifts, lol.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
A '67 Fastback and a '93 Cobra would look awesome in that shop garage. By then, I expect to see all manner of car related wall hanging, etc. You know, create an automobile palace!
upload_2021-4-16_9-53-3.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like those cabinets. You fill them nicely and get great use out of them. How sturdy is the work bench? It doesn't look like it will be much weight.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I like those cabinets. You fill them nicely and get great use out of them. How sturdy is the work bench? It doesn't look like it will be much weight.
I'm not sure how sturdy it is. But I'll likely have another bench somewhere.

I'm trying to decide where I want it. It's 133"W/75"H/19"D. I initially planned on putting it on the far wall. But I don't really want it in the corner now since I have a security sensor over there. Plus adding a lift at some point has we concerned about that location as well.

The second thought was on the south wall in between the two outlets. I plan on putting my tool box right below the svt banner.
IMG_20210420_193447807.jpg
IMG_20210420_193419412.jpg
IMG_20210420_193300933.jpg
IMG_20210420_193349768.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Can I get some more info on those cabs/bench? With the price of lumber, dunno about building all my own stuff anymore

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Can I get some more info on those cabs/bench? With the price of lumber, dunno about building all my own stuff anymore

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
Home Depot is where I been looking. They have many different types of sets you can get. There is a Home Depot about 25 minutes from me. But I'd likely have it shipped to the store and just pick it up. Looks like they come pre assembled as well.

Here is the one that I'm looking at.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-8...-W-x-75-in-H-x-19-in-D-GS13208-1DWO/306605256

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've got multiple location options and you're working with a "clean slate", so just decide what you feel is the best location considering ease of access and least interference with your lift and any other equipment/accessories you plan on adding.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that a new tool box? The black and red color is awesome, and goes well with your shop floor color.
upload_2021-4-22_8-9-23.png

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a new tool box? The black and red color is awesome, and goes well with your shop floor color.
View attachment 1700104
Yes, I got it about a year ago on clearance at my local Sears store as they were closing. It's been on my storage unit.
if thats where the tool box is staying Id have my cabinets and work bench right there, why walk back and forth across the shop from box to bench.
I agree 100%.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, I got it about a year ago on clearance at my local Sears store as they were closing. It's been on my storage unit.I agree 100%.

Wow, what a deal! Hey, I just noticed you're approaching 18K views. :eek: Popular thread!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am loving this shop! And the addition of a 67( or my favorite 65-66) fastback would top the cake too. I am not ignoring the 93 cobra too. I think most of us wish we could do something like this. Also I appreciate your discipline I’m not driving the cars in the crappy weather in waiting for the roads to be washed down. That has to be very difficult but worth it in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am loving this shop! And the addition of a 67( or my favorite 65-66) fastback would top the cake too. I am not ignoring the 93 cobra too. I think most of us wish we could do something like this. Also I appreciate your discipline I’m not driving the cars in the crappy weather in waiting for the roads to be washed down. That has to be very difficult but worth it in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. It is very difficult for me to not drive them until the roads are clean. I've been doing it this way for a long time. It's just not worth the risk of potential rust.

Users who are viewing this thread