Hikvision cameras and real storage

IMG_2961.JPG

Ring crap won’t cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh i totally believe it. Good investment though long term... should be awesome!
Thanks that's my thinking as well. I'll be getting an estimate to get the whole shop floors polyurea coated.

Super excited!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Beautiful place! Congrats! A friend of mine and I did my garage floors with the professional stuff (he does that for a living). My recommendation would be to go with a solid color or a pattern. Stay away from the paint chips. They look amazing and they add traction, but I’ve found that anything small dropped on the floor becomes invisible.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful place! Congrats! A friend of mine and I did my garage floors with the professional stuff. He does that for a living. My recommendation would be to go with a solid color or a pattern. Stay away from the paint chips. They look amazing and they add traction, but I’ve found that anything small dropped on the floor becomes invisible.
Thanks! I'll be having it professionally done. They pretty much list finishes that all have chips. I'll have to check my options. It's going to be quite spendy. That polyurea is expensive, but so much better than epoxy.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I want to hear more about that floor, let me know what the price ends up at. I will be doing one soon and haven't decided on which one yet. BTW, buy the lift now, you will be so glad you did.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I want to hear more about that floor, let me know what the price ends up at. I will be doing one soon and haven't decided on which one yet. BTW, buy the lift now, you will be so glad you did.
I'll keep you posted!

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Having a space like that is life changing. I did all my truck maintenance on the driveway at the old house lol. I really wanted to do a floor coating right off the bat when we finished our shop but the concrete guys did a really good job and I couldn’t convince my wife that it was worth it. She wasn’t wrong but a guy can dream right?

If you don’t give a shit about spending $$ go to garage journal. Holy moly. I actually pieced together my light fixtures with info from there and saved a good bit going that route over HD/Lowe’s.

_Snake_

Established Member
Thanks! I'll be having it professionally done. They pretty much list finishes that all have chips. I'll have to check my options. It's going to be quite spendy. That polyurea is expensive, but so much better than epoxy.

My floor:
1. First coat - epoxy (let dry)
2. Second coat - epoxy (spread paint chips while wet/tacky)
3. Clean up extra paint chips after epoxy dries
4. Two coats of polyurethane

They should be able to exclude the chips if they follow a similar process.

C0B8E797-A444-4657-9E57-BF52C459AB69.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread