Soon to be new shop!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys,

It's been many years I've been looking for my dream shop to come true. Now having two cars and a 1 stall garage makes things difficult.

Details:

30x60, office, bathroom, central air and heat.

Hopefully, close within a week or so.

I'm looking at hopefully getting the floors coated professionally with polyurea before anything gets moved in. Open to suggestions on that. And a 4 post lift eventually.
ff0561cba1c4511101291741b89b665c.jpg
b9d001f4d66de22135a5a3193697f79e.jpg
6349b35829ab160750bee9c3ae48f69c.jpg
bd3228beec83e2a2c90ea3d37dfb65bd.jpg
b2ba94c47963192e58aa53618be46186.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That place is amazing!!!! Congrats!! Imagine the tech days with local Mustang Enthusiast you could have! Definitely do the floors before you move in.....its so much less painful that way! Great Idea!

quad

Established Member
Looks to be in great condition! Congrats! That electrical panel with network backer board looks clean!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That place is amazing!!!! Congrats!! Imagine the tech days with local Mustang Enthusiast you could have! Definitely do the floors before you move in.....its so much less painful that way! Great Idea!
Exactly right! Seem to have less car buddies. Everyone is having families and doing other things.
Looks to be in great condition! Congrats! That electrical panel with network backer board looks clean!
Thank you, previous owner was a electrician. He did all of it.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! how far is that from home?

Ive seen in the garage thread people mention polyaspartic or something like that over polyurethane, might be something to look into

also might be worth lining that roof with a bunch of LED lights

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Ive seen in the garage thread people mention polyaspartic or something like that over polyurethane, might be something to look into

It's less than a mile from my house and on the same side of town. We are probably going to add a professional security system. I agree, it should have light outside. There is a street light right next to the driveway.

The polyurea is like polyurethane I think. It's a lot more flexible than epoxy. Which is great for change of temperatures. It gets cold in the winter and hot in the summers.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree, it should have light outside

typed that too quick, was more thinking about possibly replacing the ceiling lighting even though it looks pretty bright during the day.

If you do put up cameras its pricey to get one good enough that an image at night will hold up in court, also something to try and capture a license plate.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! Is it zoned commercial then?
Yes it is! An auto shop is right next to it. Closest house is over a block away.
typed that too quick, was more thinking about possibly replacing the ceiling lighting even though it looks pretty bright during the day.

If you do put up cameras its pricey to get one good enough that an image at night will hold up in court, also something to try and capture a license plate.
I'll have to see how the lighting is at night. Could have my electrician add more if needed.

I was thinking cameras inside as well. Not sure.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member

I've seen some shops that have lights mounted on the walls as well. About bench height but facing into the shop. I don't know how much it actually helps though.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome man!! Good deal.
Are you going to be working out of it or just for storing of the cars and man cave type thing? I'm digging it brother!

Users who are viewing this thread