Soon to be new shop!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My garage is decent, but very basic. Nothing like your palace there. LOL. As long as it looks clean and tidy, I'm happy. It also increases the value of the property should we ever decide to sell and move.

I had posted a question in another one of your threads asking why your notch wasn't stored in the new garage. Is it because of the antifreeze leak?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My garage is decent, but very basic. Nothing like your palace there. LOL. As long as it looks clean and tidy, I'm happy. It also increases the value of the property should we ever decide to sell and move.

I had posted a question in another one of your threads asking why your notch wasn't stored in the new garage. Is it because of the antifreeze leak?
I agree!

The notch is at the garage because I have some stuff I'm doing. Basically, changed oil, re-gapped the plugs, and debating if I want to replace the power steering rack right now or not.

As you can see I don't have any tools at the shop...yet.

But I think I'll be bringing her to the shop this week. Then I can get what's left in the storage unit to my garage and reorganize it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Makes sense. I was thinking you already had tools in the shop. You're getting really close, though. The fun and rewarding day will be when you have both cars resting in the shop waiting for TLC here and there. Or just pulling up a chair to admire the "view".

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Makes sense. I was thinking you already had tools in the shop. You're getting really close, though. The fun and rewarding day will be when you have both cars resting in the shop waiting for TLC here and there. Or just pulling up a chair to admire the "view".
It will be awesome! I plan on bringing the notch to the shop on Thursday, weather permitting.

I've already just been hanging out in the office listening to music.

Just bought a battery powered lawn mower.
IMG_20210412_003724456.jpg
IMG_20210412_004023186.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like you can park a large RV in there!
Probably lol. Actually the buyer that fell through with the sale is a truck driver. Pretty sure he was going to park it in there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will be awesome! I plan on bringing the notch to the shop on Thursday, weather permitting.

Just bought a battery powered lawn mower.View attachment 1698672View attachment 1698673

Brady, that has gone to be one of the biggest Man Caves in existence. LOL.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

I do a lot more beer drinking and listening to music in my garage than wrenching or anything else lol. Truly one of my favorite things to do here lately.

I've spent the last few months getting some garage art put on the walls, lately i've been working on my license plate collection and a new flat screen. I also ordered my new 4 post lift and it will be in in a few weeks.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I do a lot more beer drinking and listening to music in my garage than wrenching or anything else lol. Truly one of my favorite things to do here lately.

I've spent the last few months getting some garage art put on the walls, lately i've been working on my license plate collection and a new flat screen. I also ordered my new 4 post lift and it will be in in a few weeks.
I have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing! I need to buy a fridge really soon!

I'm jealous, hopefully I'll get a lift at some point. What brand did you order?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing! I need to buy a fridge really soon!

I'm jealous, hopefully I'll get a lift at some point. What brand did you order?

It's been a long time coming Bdubbs. Divorced and broke in 2009 I thought there was no way i'd be in the position I am now, 10 years later to have my dream shop/car/lift. Still baby steps though, cash flowing everything...

Anyways, I got this one Race Tools Direct 8,000 lb. 4-Post Storage Lift - Extra Tall / Long – Race Tools Direct with the ad on sliding jack option. A buddy of mine got one and set it up a couple weeks ago. It has great reviews and seems to be very well made.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It's been a long time coming Bdubbs. Divorced and broke in 2009 I thought there was no way i'd be in the position I am now, 10 years later to have my dream shop/car/lift. Still baby steps though, cash flowing everything...

Anyways, I got this one Race Tools Direct 8,000 lb. 4-Post Storage Lift - Extra Tall / Long – Race Tools Direct with the ad on sliding jack option. A buddy of mine got one and set it up a couple weeks ago. It has great reviews and seems to be very well made.
That's awesome . Hard work pays off!

I'll have to do some research on that lift.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Nice dimensions and it doesn't have to be bolted to the floor. Looks to be solid!

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Nice dimensions and it doesn't have to be bolted to the floor. Looks to be solid!

It actually comes with casters, you can move it around too. I like that in the winter I can keep it as close as possible to the door which will leave me more room around my workbench area when the Saleen is in storage mode.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, so much room. The Cobra and Notch look lost there. LOL. Brady, you could easily fit a dozen vehicles in there. Seriously.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, so much room. The Cobra and Notch look lost there. LOL. Brady, you could easily fit a dozen vehicles in there. Seriously.
LoL. I really don't see it. I feel the pictures make it look more roomy than it is.

But the wife wants a 67 fastback and I want a 93 cobra one day. So one day it will get filled up!

One or two car lifts, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread