SONIC COUPES OUT THERE STILL?

Tyler Ray

Established Member
Ive been looking for a quite some time now and I've been looking for only one car. A Sonic Blue coupe cobra, this is my dream car and I have a chance to get it but I just don't see any on the market anymore, does anyone have a sonic blue coupe near the Midwest area with less than 60,000 miles? I'm willing to drive a distance for the right car so don't be afraid to post. I'm looking to spend less than 25,000 for this. Please let me know if you have one for sell on here or email me at [email protected]

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Ive been looking for a quite some time now and I've been looking for only one car. A Sonic Blue coupe cobra, this is my dream car and I have a chance to get it but I just don't see any on the market anymore, does anyone have a sonic blue coupe near the Midwest area with less than 60,000 miles? I'm willing to drive a distance for the right car so don't be afraid to post. I'm looking to spend less than 25,000 for this. Please let me know if you have one for sell on here or email me at [email protected]

Must be the hot ticket. I'm not interested in selling but I've had two people PM about is my car for sale lately on here. You will find one if you keep looking and willing to come close to 25k. Took me over a year and I wasn't even looking for SB specifically but that's what I ended up with. GL

dom418

Established Member
How heavy are your modifications?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2.2KB with a 3.5" upper, 60lb injectors, KB boost a pump, Afco h/e, h and r springs. Car is on a conservative tune and make 597 rwhp on 15 lbs of boost

All bolt on stuff and I have every part that came off of the car. Car is absolutely mint

dtd01svt

Established Member
I may be willing to part with mine. I've been considering it for a little while just haven't posted it. 2003 Sonic Blue, 33,800 miles. Stock Eaton with 2.76 and JLT CAI. Other bolt-ons and tuned by Lund with nGauge. Shoot me a PM if interested and I can send you pics via email. I'm within your budget and in Ohio.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Must be the hot ticket. I'm not interested in selling but I've had two people PM about is my car for sale lately on here. You will find one if you keep looking and willing to come close to 25k. Took me over a year and I wasn't even looking for SB specifically but that's what I ended up with. GL

Seems like a lot of people are looking for SB. Iv had several people ask about selling mine just from it being in the background of pictures of other items iv had for sale on craigslist

Dirtymax

Established Member
I'm purchasing a 12k mile , 76/75 single turbo sonic blue from a friend in the next month. He has owned the car since 03 and has been garage kept. But.... I'm paying for it! You will find what your looking if you wait your turn. Good luck with your search.

blue93bolt

Established Member
Sorry I'm sure it's beautiful but I just gotta be able to row gears

I understand that, it's a fun car for sure
IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread