CarEnthusiast05

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Terminator Cobra Coupe. I have owned since 2008. It has 46k miles. Taken car of and stored winters. Garage Kept. Makes 480rwhp dyno tuned via sct it has pullies and 60 lb injectors and boost a pump with stage 4 stiegemier port. 26 spline input shaft and stage 3 clutch. Irs and reared is stock besides some bushings on the irs. Downsides: No chin spoiler and has a few dents from acorns falling on top of the car while it was parked for a couple hours. Other than that CLEAN interior and exterior. Whats it worth? Thanks

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
19k-24k guessing? It sounds like a clean car. How many owners? And do you have all the SVT documentation that comes with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
If the car is square, paint in good shape, aside from small issues from age it should be able to hold good value. If you don’t mind I would like to see some pictures in a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarEnthusiast05

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Terminator Cobra. Clean Title I have owned since 2008. It has 46k miles. Taken care of and stored winters. Garage Kept. Makes 480rwhp dyno tuned via sct it has pullies and 60 lb injectors and boost a pump with stage 4 stiegemier port. 26 spline input shaft and stage 3 clutch. Irs and reared is stock besides some bushings on the irs. Downsides: No chin spoiler and has a few dents from walnuts falling on top of the car while it was parked for a couple hours. Other than that CLEAN interior and exterior. Whats it worth? Thanks

03cobra_keek

Established Member
Depending on how bad the dents are a body shop could fix them without any body work and for the extra couple hundred bucks would raise the resale value. Imo could be money well spent

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Without pictures its not reasonable to give what it's worth

Users who are viewing this thread